Hello fellow UGers!

I currently have a Marshall MG15DFX, and a Boss ME-50. I'm looking for a new amp, and I was thinking Flextone 3 by Line 6. I have the toneport, and the models sound good., and the Flextone has the same amp models so I figured it would be versatile. If i bought the Flextone 3 I decided I would sell my Boss as well.

But, for less than £400, does anyone have any suggestions for a decent, versatile (and kind of powerful) amp?

Cheers

PLOP
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
I got my Marshall JCM800 1x12" Combo on ebay for £390 :-) (thats with the delivery of £30~). Awesome amp. Secondhand is the way to go if you want a good amp for <£400.
seconded on the Laney LC30. Excellent amp check out gak.co.uk for the price.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Look at the Peavey Classic 30, a Marshall JCM 2000 DSL Combo (used), Orange Rocker 30 (used), Orange Tiny Terror.

Also, what kind of music do you play?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Laney VC30 or LC30 both great amps i think about £300 from gak
My Gear

Guitars
Custom Strat
Schecter Omen 6 Extreme
Ibanez S470
Yamaha FG730
Amps
Laney VC15
Blackstar HT-5
Effects
Digitech GNX3
Boss OD-20
Vox Wah
Marshall Echohead
Satchurator

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever
Ah sorry didnt see that, you can pick them up for around $300USD on ebay though.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Marshall DSL401, Laney LC30, Laney VC30, Marshall JCM900 or 800 combo, there's probably more too.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30