I need a new amp I've got a marshall mg15dfx at the moment had it for bout 2 year and i want a new amp my guitar is a Jackson RR3, and i play metal most of the time pantera, metallica, sepultura, slipknot stuff along those lines, but i play some nirvana sometimes too I've had a look at some reveiws on the roland cubes 30s and I just had a go on a line 6 spider 30 today which was ok, my buget is about £200
I have a Roland Cube 60 and I love it but I play Lostprophets, Muse etc. Metallica is the heaviest I go.
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

DO NOT BUY LINE 6!!! The Digital amps sound really good for pratice, but when you turn up the volume they suck. Get a decient Randall or Fender Recto. And shop for used amps... you get a much better price, i got a Randall RH200 and a Behringer 4X12 for around $400 (US).
i did think the line 6 sounded a bit digital like the guy trying to get me to buy it just turned down the treble when i told him this
Defo go for the cube. I dont know if your gigging, if you are it will not be loud enough. However for home use the cube sound will sound twice as better than the line 6 if ur into metal
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by SEALSniper1152
DO NOT BUY LINE 6!!! The Digital amps sound really good for pratice, but when you turn up the volume they suck. Get a decient Randall or Fender Recto. And shop for used amps... you get a much better price, i got a Randall RH200 and a Behringer 4X12 for around $400 (US).

*dont get a Line 6 spider

Roland Cube definitly for metal
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia