has anyone here ever made some kind of a primitive page in the wordpad in html? I found out I have it due for tomorrow and I need a source of a page in html. Nothing too complicated just the basics. So if anyone has something with a reeealy simple source on geocities or .tk could you link me? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
<html>
<body>
<script>
javascript:function Shw(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 35; i > 0; i--) {for (j = n; j > 0; j--) {self.moveBy(1,i);self.moveBy(i,0);self.moveBy(0,-i);self.moveBy(-i,0); } } }} Shw(6)
</script>
</body>
</html>

that probably isnt helpfull but if you save it as html on wordpad it opens IE or firefox and the screen shakes uncontrolably
FREE-FORM METAL
<html>
<head>
<title>Crappy ass Website</title>
</head>

<body>

Worst Website Ever.

</body>

</html>

Basic. If you want to dress it up a bit yet with tables, thats wouldn't be a bad call either.
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
You can right-click and select "view source" on any webpage.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius

Go to a website with a basic set up then study it.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Quote by Mad Marius

well of course I can that's why I asked for someone's geocities or .tk page. If they have a simple one I'd just take that one. I need a primitive, simple one to study. So if anyone has one please do give a link.
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
http://derouge.net/Bailey_Jones/

I was working on that a few months ago. Kind of ran out of time once school really kicked in. Fairly simple .. might be a bit behind times but it uses DIVs and SPAN tags which are more common nowadays than tables and whatnot. If you have any questions PM me, I'll get back to you later.