Page 1 of 2
lol that guy looks like rasputin
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
i think the bigger news is just HIS BEARD!!! i mean look at it! ITS GINGER!!!!!
His beard!

As for the story, well, that kind of stuff happens. Not really shocking.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
That reminds me of these Orthodox priests, I believe they were Romanian. If not, than Latvian or Russian or something, that had a monestary outside of Austin. They look like that guy. They were all arrested a few months ago for fraud and child molestation. Apparently there was some "miracle" that happened(s) at the monestary that's complete bullshit. And the child molestation thing is something we've all heard of.
I think its rather shocking really that somebody would be so brainwashed by religion to belive that a spirit was possesing somebody and to actually chain them up and starve them leading to there death. They shouldnt be in jail, they should be in insane asylums.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
His beard!

As for the story, well, that kind of stuff happens. Not really shocking.

ya my sister died just last week from a exorcism, completely normal and natural
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
That guy has a pretty badass beard

But in all seriousness, those people are idiots and got what they deserve.
clearly we live in an intellectually and scientifically enlightened world.

shit, you better burn me at the stake before i say "psychiatry" or something disgusting like that.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
Gimli !

Lol.

Too bad bout the nun. Unless she was possessed, in that case it serves as an example to us all: Avoid being taken by the devil.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
That's jused messed up... and why the **** does the priest's beard have a different colour than his hair?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
That's jused messed up... and why the **** does the priest's beard have a different colour than his hair?

Cos he's possessed by the devil...
Quote by *Spoonman*
lol that guy looks like rasputin

LOL!

dude i swear he is the spitting image of Rasputin
hue
Wow, he may have killed someone but his beard is just so intoxicating I can't help but like him.
Quote by Dæmönika
I am entranced by his beardy appendage. Ginger beards for the win!

Right?

no, shave it off now, Dæmönika.

...<3 ya really.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
My god...that beard...

I do beleive that he should be let off the hook under the rarely-used "Pimp-ass beard" immunity.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
^ Tru dat, man. I wonder if they searched his beard for weapons and crap when they brought him in.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
my god that is one beast of a beard!!!!...strange colour compared to his hair though .....
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Yeah man I saw this in the Metro this morning. Crazy stuff.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by sock_demon
LOL!

dude i swear he is the spitting image of Rasputin

I wonder if he has a similar sized penis.....hummm
he killed a nun. the nun's family spoke of her well. the psychiatry should be enforced from now on.
Haha, I love the way all the focus from the slaughtered nun was diverted towards this guy's beard
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Its kinda sad though..
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Page 1 of 2