I am a true classic rock fan, but I love good ol hard rock, it seems that all new rock is pretty much emo or metal. I like what chevelle has done lately, along with deftones, I need suggestions for some new hard rock, not emo, not metal!
this is a crap thread
you need to figure out exactly what your bullshitting on before you go and rant about it
metals a huge topic
and yes some types are bad
sbut some are amazing
so shup
Wow. You absolutely fail in every possible way you could pass yourself off as intelligent.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by philipisabeast
this is a crap thread
you need to figure out exactly what your bullshitting on before you go and rant about it
metals a huge topic
and yes some types are bad
sbut some are amazing
so shup

you dont have to be rude!
Last edited by d3guns at Feb 20, 2007,
funny thread, just move it to the pit....oh the possibilites (ph34r)
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
lolz

teh metuhlz > you's.

And *reported*

you told me I am unintelligent, i am trying to have a descent conversation and you come and ruin it, you should be banned, not me, you are the one bashing. If you want to be a rat, go somewhere else............. and *reported* but I should not be, please read!!!
Quote by d3guns
you told me I am unintelligent, i am trying to have a descent conversation and you come and ruin it, you should be banned, not me, you are the one bashing. If you want to be a rat, go somewhere else............. and *reported* but I should not be, please read!!!

This SHOULD go into the Official Modern Rock Rec. Thread. /thread

And I am not bashing anything. You are the one who knows nothing about metal, and is bashing it off of your knowledge of....uh...nothing.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS