Well you know britney spears shaved her head?

Well I was looking on ebay and people are selling what they claim to be her hair for big money.

So I thought ooo wicked maybe I'll give it a go. So I cut off some of my fringe (a TEENY bit), put it on ebay.

Some scottish bird bought it for £100!!! it was safe in my account, I could've bought a nice new guitar amp.

But noooooo my mum says thats unfair, so she makes me refund the money.

Its my hair I can do what I want with it! con sarnit!!
Moral of the story, never tell your parents anything!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
I don't believe you.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
BTW she's probably some nutcase that wants to put some wierd voodoo spells on your ass!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Well, legally, it would be illegal. Not just unfair.

There you go, a legal legally perspective about the legality.
link us to the ebay auction you set up....

....if you dont you are simply a dirty damn liar....
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

How could you sleep at night if you scammed that poor person? I'm serious. No sarcasm.
I couldn't sleep at night and would feel like a fuucking scum if I did something like that.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

That'd be bad karma. But anyway she'd probably notice when she got the hair and it didn't stink of cigarettes, a failing pop career and desperate attention-seeking.
Yea give us a link to the auction.

And if you did do it, don't refund it and just tell your mum you have.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
And why would you tell your mom?

Thanks for the idea though.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by matt bickerton
Well you know britney spears shaved her head?

Well I was looking on ebay and people are selling what they claim to be her hair for big money.

So I thought ooo wicked maybe I'll give it a go. So I cut off some of my fringe (a TEENY bit), put it on ebay.

Some scottish bird bought it for £100!!! it was safe in my account, I could've bought a nice new guitar amp.

But noooooo my mum says thats unfair, so she makes me refund the money.

Its my hair I can do what I want with it! con sarnit!!

FOOL!!! haha..
Quote by urik
You really are a really bad person...

hey I refunded the money didn't I? and the buyer was really cool about it aswell
I can not guarantee 100% that this is her hair but the friend who sent it over told me the Salon worker seemed VERY sure that it was.

I want your babies

Quote by matt bickerton

thats really evil. but you've seen Feeder three times. only twice myself.

You even said you couldn't guarentee it was guinuinly her hair so you could of got away with it even if they found out it blatently wasnt...
Yeah, that could be anybody's auction.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Yeah, that could be anybody's auction.

Jesus...well there's not any more I can do to make you believe me so fair enough I suppose...
Quote by cool#9
You weren't lying, you said you weren't 100% sure it was her hair, buyers beware.

That's exactly what I said to my mother....I clearly stated in the auction that it might not be her hair...but alas.....
Quote by urik
How could you sleep at night if you scammed that poor person? I'm serious. No sarcasm.
I couldn't sleep at night and would feel like a fuucking scum if I did something like that.

ya true dont be an ass
You're really trying to make our already downwardly spiraling world aren't you? We have enough people addicted to the celebrity life style, let alone people trying to exploit this for money. Money isn't the only thing you need in life! In short: Grow up and get some morals!
Quote by Do_the_dew910
You're really trying to make our already downwardly spiraling world aren't you? We have enough people addicted to the celebrity life style, let alone people trying to exploit this for money. Money isn't the only thing you need in life! In short: Grow up and get some morals!

I'm older than you.....
"I can not guarantee 100% that this is her hair but the friend who sent it over told me the Salon worker seemed VERY sure that it was. "

Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by urik
You really are a really bad person...

uhhhhh.... thats terrible. if anyones stupid enough to buy into it... you know, there's one born every minute.

@ threadstarter: you better give him his money back, he could sue you and that would be expensive.
I think it's hilarious... illegal, but hilarious.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Do_the_dew910

Correct morals would be exploiting dumb people's gullibility from being addicted to said celebrity life style.
Quote by alreadygone

@ threadstarter: you better give him his money back, he could sue you and that would be expensive.

I don't think the buyer is smart enough to know what suing means. Also, it wasn't false advertisement as it stated it's the product is not guaranteed to be authentic.
Hahah that is great
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...