so whos at school right now on UG? Im in the ccomputer room during Algebra...sucks
so what class you all in?
NONE! Presidents week vacation bitches
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Saje
NONE! Presidents week vacation bitches

Same.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Half-term for me. Plus it's 6:12 in the evening over here, so I woudln't be at school anyway.
Quote by cash49
Half-term for me. Plus it's 6:12 in the evening over here, so I woudln't be at school anyway.

Same. Well 6:14 now.....
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
i was in school, my half term ended yesterday! all you english bitches out there! but i slept mostofthe day especially during physics. sigh its a hard lfe aint it?
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Haha. Presidents week. +a snow day last friday!
Upstate New York, baby. Snowiest region in the country.
I'm on VACATION! (Also known as "sit around online all day for a week" week)
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Me and Quintin are at school right now.

Student Resource Time, bitces.

Oh, shit, the black kid is staring at us again.

I'm not racist, but he hates whites.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN

Oh, shit, the black kid is staring at us again.

I'm not racist, but he hates whites.

lol

The Black Kid...
I'm at school right now, supposed to be researching for a projectfor food and nutrition...got lazy, went on UG
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
Im at school. In a computer class. and we here in pennsylvania dont get presidents day off. ****ing new yorkers... you with your two athletic teams per state thing... geez.....

lol
signed your friendly neighbor,
PA
Im at home... i took a sick day. I couldn't imagine having to go to school feeling like this. Not to mention i would have had track practice after.

But now i feel bad for the next person who uses the computer... they shall suffer!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Reading class here.. Boring as hell though. Yup I've run out of things to say. I'll shut up now.
I'm in BCIS(Basic Computer Integration Skills). I don't have any work because I took a TAKS test.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
It's 2:38 PM here, and I'm in the middle of PE. It's fun, cause we don't do shit all period. I'm just sitting here, typing away, and the teacher could care less.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!