rocksolidamps.com

they have tons of sound clips and from what I hear they guy who runs the place is super cool
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Why is it I can't find a single dealer in all of New York City?

Anyone know where I can buy one?

They have nearly no dealers in the USA. Most cases you either have to buy it from a private seller (used) or from a dealer like rocksolidamps (new).
^ Thanks a lot guys. Sucks that I can't try it before I purchase... but from the soundclips I've heard and the fact that Cannibal Corpse's tone on Kill is amazing (they used a Powerball) it should be perfect.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
^ Thanks a lot guys. Sucks that I can't try it before I purchase... but from the soundclips I've heard and the fact that Cannibal Corpse's tone on Kill is amazing (they used a Powerball) it should be perfect.

Yeah, don't let a few clips fool you into thinking a Powerball is a one trick pony, I get quite a few great tones from mine and I only find more and more every day.

When I bought my Powerball it was a shot in the dark.. Since then I've absolutely loved it. Bought it from a random dude that someone here introduced me to (he was from the HC boards) and when it arrived I went totally apeshit.

Some people aren't willing to take the risk though, so that's up to you. On the bright side if you buy it used you can always sell it for the same price (or more, if you got a deal) than what you paid.
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Yeah, don't let a few clips fool you into thinking a Powerball is a one trick pony, I get quite a few great tones from mine and I only find more and more every day.

When I bought my Powerball it was a shot in the dark.. Since then I've absolutely loved it. Bought it from a random dude that someone here introduced me to (he was from the HC boards) and when it arrived I went totally apeshit.

Some people aren't willing to take the risk though, so that's up to you. On the bright side if you buy it used you can always sell it for the same price (or more, if you got a deal) than what you paid.

Thats good to know. IMO the Powerball sounds a lot better than any Marshall or Mesa. It reminds me of a Dual Rectifier with a MUCH tighter low end. At least from what I've heard of it.