Well, my friends seat just got stolen by "The Black Kid".

I just don't know what to do. What is this county coming to.

Again, I'm not racist, but he is. (the black kid)
Nikolas
Excuse me?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
sounds like time fo a lynchin!
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
that sounds pretty racist to me.

if it was any other kid, you wouldnt have made a thread about it.
dude that does sound racist

though i dont realy understand what your saying
I have formatted my computer 4 or 5 time now and i will give you a hint as to why it rhymes with hornography

I Love My Big Muff

BJ SMILIE! >
why is he the black kid? Is there only one?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah, I'm definitly racist. The kid that calls me a cracker when all I do is be nice to him.
Nikolas
I can't see why this merits the creation of a thread. Someone took your friends seat, and that someone happens to be black. What point are you trying to make? If he's a dick head, then that's what he is. I see no reason to include race.
Quote by *Spoonman*
sounds like time fo a lynchin!

Threadstarter is nmot rascist, the black kid is calledc the black kid, this spoonmand dude sounds rascist!
Quote by civildp1
why is he the black kid? Is there only one?

in that case his name would be Token
if he calls you cracker then thats racist calling him black aint racist imo

The whole counties gone insane cos some randomers dont agree over whose seat is whose!

I pity you for making this a thread!
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Well, my friends seat just got stolen by "The Black Kid".

couldnt you of jus said, 'Well, my friends seat just got stolen by some stupid/random kid' ?
y have you even made a thread about this
I don't get it? Like he took a chair at lunch or like stole a chair from his house?

I don't see anything wrong with saying "the black kid". I don't know what the black population is in Indiana, it could be low. If he didn't know the kid's name and there are only a few black kids at your school then it seems like a perfectly acceptable way to describe who stole his chair. It's just like he said "the red headed kid" stole his chair. It's a description. How broad it is really depends on where you live.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
ok, that sucks, but what's your point?

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Still, I don't get why people are called black and white. It's pretty obvious people aren't black and white, they're brown, or yellow, or pink, or green, or blue. And more than that...