i dont understand how selling and buying works on this site, you just send money or the gear, how can you trust a stranger to send it?
generally speaking if a member has been here for quite a long time my trust for dealing with them will increase.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by pudge777
i dont understand how selling and buying works on this site, you just send money or the gear, how can you trust a stranger to send it?

i wouldnt trust anyone on this site
well, you choose people near you like good ole Buzz there he lives relietively near me I'm buying a Peavey Amp from him I'd trust him if i met him face to face easy that and the large amount of posts always helps you can check on there Profile
Quote by MrCarrot
If you want to turn them into humbuckers, I recommend magic.

Although, I don't advise it.
Yeah, about that. They only recovered $10.96 of the LARGE amount I was hit for. I agree PayPal in still the safest but my rules have changed: PayPal only if using a verified account (one associated with an actual bank account) or a USPS money order (no local grocery store crap, but a real MO). I also exchange information such as name, addresses, and numbers. I will also verify all deals over the phone once arranged. In exchange for the hassle I offer a 48hr return policy less shipping of course, and refunds once item is received. Also for higher dollar items UPS, FedEx, or DHL only because the claims process is easier than USPS.

Basically use your judgement, ask questions (like age), and go with your gut. Also search a little on the user. PM other people he has dealt with and ask how it went. Be carefull, 'cause it's still good when you use protection! <-yup, it was supposed to sound like that.

Good luck.
Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.
yea..paypal charged me 25 to settle my claim..which was the dude not sending my sh*t out...25 was 1/3 of the orig price..so i was pissed. BUT i learned that cuz i bought it with my credit card via paypal, i can just call my CC company and do a chargeback..