I wanna check these guys out 'coz I love Del's work solo and with Gorillaz. Can someone recommend me an album?

Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
A lot of their earlier stuff was sick. Their latest I don't really care for. Try 93' till infinity. It is really good. Also check out Pep Love and Casual if you like that period with Del.

If you like Del get his "Both Sides of the Brain" and "Deltron 2020".
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Cool, thanks a lot! Any further recommendations from other people would be equally appreciated...
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Quote by Liam Alan
A lot of their earlier stuff was sick. Their latest I don't really care for. Try 93' till infinity. It is really good. Also check out Pep Love and Casual if you like that period with Del.

If you like Del get his "Both Sides of the Brain" and "Deltron 2020".

Dude.

It's Deltron 3030

As for Hiero, I remember hearing this bombass song in a commercial for Tony Hawk's Project 8 and apparently it was one of theirs.

Anyone know what song I'm talking about?

I can't remember the name...
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Patches McGee
Dude.

It's Deltron 3030

Whoops. I even have it. My memory sucks now a days. Heh.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.