VodkaPunk
5 2%
classic rock forum
20 6%
metal forum
91 27%
Voters: 331.
Page 1 of 8
I know, I know, what's with all the ****in polls...well I like to do things real neat and efficient-like. I deleted the old ones, since the people were "either cool people or unknown", so this is people I actually think might be hated. For serious hated. To the best of my knowledge, in the short time I've been here.
Me?

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Jan 07 and you're doing this? Hmm yeah. Prepare for a flaming.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Meths, for sure. He's the only UG'er that has actually made me bristle with anger, and on more than one occassion, I may add! DieRomantic is just unintelligent. Your choice of people was poor, with the exception of Meths.
I don't know most of the people on there, but (if he still posts here) I'll have to hate 86th fret.

EDIT: I know he's not on the poll.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
I voted Meths, what a complete dick.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
AHA I'M WINNING.

Yes I voted for myself.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
AHA I'M WINNING.

Yes I voted for myself.

You know you're dying inside though. I mean c'mon, a teenager on an internet forum hates you!

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I voted xDie_Romanticx, because, well she irritates me. Zuka used to, with her rather facist way of attempting to close everything she didn't like, but she seems to have stopped now, so she's safe from my vote.

But really, are these polls a good idea? These may just be forum boards to you, where you sign in post, and then go away. But there are people on the other side, and just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't get hurt by crap like this.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i just voted for sum random guy haha
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.
Where's Archaon? He should be in the list.

Anyways I vote Constantine.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
haha. what a stupid thread.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
wow. you're a January '07er and not only have you totally opened yourself up for intense flaming but you've even had the juevos to stick Cas on there. i seriously doubt you have any idea who Cas is, other than the many references in peoples sigs. hell i was here for a month before he got banned and i still dont know a whole lot about him.

remember, noobs, when you go to the pit, take a flame shield.
Last edited by thundrstruk891 at Feb 20, 2007,
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I voted xDie_Romanticx, because, well she irritates me. Zuka used to, with her rather facist way of attempting to close everything she didn't like, but she seems to have stopped now, so she's safe from my vote.

But really, are these polls a good idea? These may just be forum boards to you, where you sign in post, and then go away. But there are people on the other side, and just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't get hurt by crap like this.

pfffft...she used to be cool when she was fascist...

...and I hope no one takes this stuff seriously. I mean, you can't really hate somebody over the net. And for the record xDieRomanticx isn't hated in my book, I just put her on there cause I needed another name

...and I don't care if Im flamed, cause this is teh intErn3tz0rz!!
Zuka seems mean.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I really don't think anyone could really be offended by this. OH NOEZ!1!1!1! Teh InteRnetZ DOnst lIke ME! Nice T.S. Eliot sig, by the way.

I vote Constantine, not because he's gay, but because he always seems to bring it up in conversations.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by Chimaira
I really don't think anyone could really be offended by this. OH NOEZ!1!1!1! Teh InteRnetZ DOnst lIke ME! Nice T.S. Eliot sig, by the way.

I vote Constantine, not because he's gay, but because he always seems to bring it up in conversations.

Thank you, Eliot is my favourite poet

People's feelings are hurt easily. If you were in a thread called 'The worst members' or whatever, with people saying you were irritating, you would be a little pissed, in the least.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Badreligionrock
You know you're dying inside though. I mean c'mon, a teenager on an internet forum hates you!

OH NOES!

YOU ONLY HATE ME BECAUSE I RULE

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Robbie n strat
I like Meths.

The little scamp likes to cause a bit o' controversy doesn't he.
Quote by Meths

OH NOES!

YOU ONLY HATE ME BECAUSE I RULE

What we don't know is he's weeping at his computer monitor right now.

-Matthew Arnold

Meths by a couple million miles.

Why is xDieRomanticx on there? She's not that bad...
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Personally Meths I think you see yourself as a bit of a Maddox - well informed but more than willing to whip out immature insults when someone argues with you.

You wouldn't get my vote (even if you do hate private schoolkids )

Quote by Pinky19
The metal forum sucks. All they do is discuss how TR00 and N3cr0 bands are.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by Dinkydaisy
What we don't know is he's weeping at his computer monitor right now.

Pft, hell no.

Quote by BadReligionRock
Personally Meths I think you see yourself as a bit of a Maddox - well informed but more than willing to whip out immature insults when someone argues with you.

You wouldn't get my vote (even if you do hate private schoolkids )

Hehe. 'Hate' is a bit of a strong word though, "more than likely to take a mild dislike to" is probably more accurate.

I don't doubt that there are decent people who've gone to private schools (my dad did after all) but meh, I prefer state school kids.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by mr kipling
The metal forum sucks. All they do is discuss how TR00 and N3cr0 bands are.

Ignorance is bliss.