So the bassist in my band is getting a guitar, since he wants to start playing that as well. He wants a Les Paul for some reason (maybe because they're kickass), and he found a used one with the brand "JD brothers". I, for an indivudal, have never heard of these... Anyone have any experience with JD brothers Les Paul, or JD brothers in general?
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
I have a JD brothers SG copy, at first it sounded like a normal guitar (budget), but with a better amp, it sounds very good. They make good copies! Check out the reviews on that Les paul - it's totally kickass.

What amp will he be using?
Hell Yeah Sweden rocks! Hmm... I'm not sure, but if he's going to play it in our practice area, it will be a Peavey Bandit 112, which I consider quite satisfactory.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
thats a decent enough practise amp actually,but if its your amp and you have the guitar thats listed in your sig,REALLY get a new amp cos what a sweet guitar you have.

anyway the Jack and Danny brand is only available through this website so start here www.musicstore.com to follow up the brand and their value.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX