Poll: How much sleep do you get?
Poll Options
View poll results: How much sleep do you get?
1 or less
0 0%
2 2%
2 2%
4 4%
14 12%
26 23%
29 26%
20 18%
8 7%
10 or more
6 5%
Voters: 113.
Page 1 of 2
Hey everybody, I sleep about 7 hours every night, no naps in the afternoon or anything. I have to get up for school at 7:00 every night. Is this enough? Also, how long do you sleep?
5-8 hours, depending on how lonely I'm feeling. I get an overwheling sensation of isolation when I go to bed, which usually ends in excessive TV watching/computer usage.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
5, but ive got the feeling ive got insomnia slighty or soemthing, ive got to be realy tired to sleep
I've heard that sleeping by 1 and a half hour periods allows you to get the most out of sleep. So if you sleep for 6 hours, you'll feel better than you would if you slept for 7 or 8. I usually sleep for 7 to 7 and a half hours
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
8. 11 to 7.

But on weekends, I get between 10 and 13.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
1030 - 8 30 - 10 beeyoooooteeeful hours of ZZZ
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
usually around 5, I don't feel like falling asleep early, I usually watch T.V. or something until I get really tired. But on weekends and vacations I usually sleep about 10-12 hours. Longest I ever went was 16 hours. What a waste of a day.
I usually can't sleep at night, and when I do get to sleep its usually 2-3 hours before I have to leave for college.
...usually 4-5. I don't like going to bed, and takes me a long time to sleep. But once I wake up it's a bitch to get out of bed.
Quote by Leonheart
...usually 4-5. I don't like going to bed, and takes me a long time to sleep. But once I wake up it's a bitch to get out of bed.

thats exactly the same with me
One time at a friends house, we stayed up for 34 hours. It was intense, slept for 5 hours after that, couldn't get to sleep the next night.
8 or 9. Sometimes 10 or more on Sundays.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
somewhere between 5 and 7 on weekdays when I have to get up for school, usually about twice that on weekends
I get home from school at about 3:25. I then do some stuff, like play games or get on UG. And usually an hour later (4 something) I'll fall asleep and wake up at like 8:45. I then usually stay up 'till 1:20. It's an endless cycle.

Edit: Usually during the weekends I sleep in until about 3. Couple summers ago I used to barely sleep at all. Couple times I just didn't. o_O Can't be good for me.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Well since its reading week I sleep about 12 hours. But usually I go to sleep around 2 and wake up at about 11:30, so i guess that's 9.5 hours a night.
Quote by CoreysMonster
7 hours: 10.30-6.30

That's 8 hours.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Well im currently unemployed, so I go to bed at about 12 and wake up 9-10.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
5 to 7 mostly just 6 hours. Damn school.....
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
During the week I generally get 6 hours and on the weekend its about 9 or 10 hours
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Depends, on a weekday I try to get to sleep earlier for school, but I usually just lie awake instead, so about five and a half hours. On Saturdays I get about eight or seven hours, then on Sundays it varies. Sometimes I wake up stupidly early, other times I wake up around ten or eleven.

So I can't really answer the poll.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Badreligionrock
5-8 hours, depending on how lonely I'm feeling. I get an overwheling sensation of isolation when I go to bed, which usually ends in excessive TV watching/computer usage.

same here

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Dammit, what the fuck. I envy anyone who can get more than five hours of sleep.

Fuck you all!
Quote by Led_Zeppelin992
One time at a friends house, we stayed up for 34 hours. It was intense, slept for 5 hours after that, couldn't get to sleep the next night.

Sounds like amphetamines to me...
Quote by yawn
Dammit, what the fuck. I envy anyone who can get more than five hours of sleep.

Fuck you all!

Now now Yawn.
about 8 hours per day, but never in a row
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
During the week I average about 7 hours but on weekends I average around 12-13 hours
Page 1 of 2