A couple of months ago, I bought a Roland Cube 60. I like the sound, good quality blah blah you know blah blah too on sundays.
But my problem is, that I when I put my cube's volume a little bit louder, it starts to buzz. It buzzes the most with the settings 'Metal', 'Dyna Amp' and 'R-Fier'

Does anyone from UG knows how to solve this problem? Anyone got the same problem as me?

PS: Sorry my English isn't that good...
Are you using a guitar with single coil pickups? If so the only way to fix it would be new "noise-less" pick-ups. Gain just does that.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Do you have any electrics in the room that can disturb your amp? Strong lights, computers etc.
Lots of Electrics in my room. Maybe its just that.
Could I use a noise represor?
Dont know, actually, ''single coil'' pick ups what it is
a single coil is a rail style pick ups like on a strat. Not a humbucker which looks like 2 single coils put together.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Quote by tdsr93
Dont know, actually, ''single coil'' pick ups what it is

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I've got 3 single coil pickups... But the third one is 'misplaced', like this: (By the way, those are the stringy part at the guitar's body)

____
_____________ __| O |
f--------f--------f---\-------|o|--------------------|o|--------------------/o/---- |O L:::::||
f--------f--------f----|------|o|--------------------|o|-------------------/o/----- |O L:::::||
f--------f--------f----|------|o|--------------------|o|------------------/o/------ |O L:::::||
f--O---f--O----f----|------|o|--------------------|o|-----------------/o/------- |O L:::::||
f--------f--------f----|------|o|--------------------|o|----------------/o/-------- |O L:::::||
f--------f--------f---/-------|o|--------------------|o|---------------/o/--------- |O L:::::||
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
If it really helps, ill search noiseless pickups (those are the double ones, right?)
Last edited by tdsr93 at Feb 21, 2007,
the bottom one is meant to be like that if its on a strat, unless its something else
John Frusciante
member #1 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chili Peppers UG fanclub PM samlynch to join
JIMI HENDRIX
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
John Petrucci
SRV