Page 1 of 2
Any funny shower stories? For example: I was in the shower, and my hand was cupping my balls (no hot water was left). All of a sudden, I felt warmth -- I was pissing on my hand!!! LOLOLOL. Quite involuntary. What a queer sensation! Another time, a jagged edge on the wall cut the tip of my toe off. That sucked. Why was my toe touching the wall? I was getting out of the shower, and that leg brushed it. Also, I find that my razor/toothbrush/toothpaste love to fall off the edge of the tub, into the basin, where my dirty soap water lays before draining into the local sewer system. This made for an interesting situation recently.
Quote by Seamanstains
I pissed on my GF in the shower and to this day she still doesn't know

There was a thread on here a little while ago about a dude who stuck his thumb up his ass while he was in the shower, and his bro video-taped it and put it on the internet. I don't feel like searching for the thread though....
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Seamanstains
I pissed on my GF in the shower and to this day she still doesn't know

i made a water proof digital clock by coating an old battery operated clock in ducttape and ziploc bags so i would know what time it was when i was in the shower. it worked well until the battery died.
Quote by SGstriker
There was a thread on here a little while ago about a dude who stuck his thumb up his ass while he was in the shower, and his bro video-taped it and put it on the internet. I don't feel like searching for the thread though....

has anyone else fallen asleep in the shower?
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by GiantRaven
Some things just don't need to be told to other people...

You invision a bland world, sir!
Quote by guitarjunky89

Yeah, thats exactly what i thought when I was reading the thread.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I shoved the shower-head up my ass.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by deathbyawesome

Yup, one time when i was really sick, i took a shower and i fell asleep for like 5min. kinda weird.
Quote by The Postman
Usually emos, have like twiggy legs you can snap in your hands...
Has anyone ever seen an obese emo?

Quote by cool#9
Whose fault is it you are a skinny worthless wimp, be a fat emo, problem solved.
Quote by Seamanstains
you did not

How dare you tell me what i did or didn't do.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Steel357
Yup, one time when i was really sick, i took a shower and i fell asleep for like 5min. kinda weird.

I was sick as hell and took a shower to feel better and I fell asleep for 30 min and then I woke up and puked.
Quote by trueyoungpunk
I was sick as hell and took a shower to feel better and I fell asleep for 30 min and then I woke up and puked.

lovely
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Meh I was getting out of the shower once and that metal bar that holds the curtain crashed down.

I could hear my parents say "what are you doing up there!!!!!!!!!"

Needless to say I put the metal bar back up...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
One time I couldn't sleep so I just felt like taking a shower. I'm standing there under the hot water, minding my own business when the next thing I know I'm laying on the floor outside the shower. Apparently I passed out, fell through the shower door (it popped open), and landed smack dab in the middle of the floor. Glad no one found me laying in the bathroom, passed out, and naked. That would have been an awkward story...
Quote by trueyoungpunk
What were you doing?

If I told you, i'd have to kill you.

Nah I just slipped and grabbed the bar to keep from falling, well I fell anyways .

^^ Happytimeharry....
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Threadstarter: I'm surprised you haven't gotten roasted yet for having your hand over your junk and describing it as a "queer sensation". This being the Pit, after all.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
^ LOLOLOL! Hey, just because I don't pervert a perfectly good English word, should I be ridiculed!?
Quote by oddling8
^ LOLOLOL! Hey, just because I don't pervert a perfectly good English word, should I be ridiculed!?

Must you put "lololol" in every post? I seriously doubt you're laughing that hard at something that pointless.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by deathbyawesome

All the time! I really wish I could quit, but it's quite hard. I always had an arm close to my head so if I fall when I fall sleep, I won't hit my head or anything.
Quote by Prologue
Three words : gym class showers.

I must agree Dressing out in gym and having to shower afterwards the only thing that could have made that better would have been co-ed showers
Quote by Twist of fate
Recording: Im gonna bend you over and screw you like an animal you slut

Police: OMFG! GET THE BOMB!

MAN LAW!
Once I was getting in the shower and the curtain bar fell and hit me in the head....
Another time i jerked off 7 times in the shower....(why am i telling you guys this stuff??)
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by mr.cheese..

Another time i jerked off 7 times in the shower....(why am i telling you guys this stuff??)

...how? Most guys I've talked to, myself included, can barely shoot ONE off in the shower, especially before the hot water runs out and you've got ice water spraying onto your wee.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Honestly I have no idea, I didn't jack off much back then but now I can barely crank out 3 a day and I usually don't even try to hahaha.I can do at least 2 a day now out of shower and in or wherever, I started counting in the shower that day hahaha. It came out to 7.....
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Once I was in the shower for like 15 minutes before I realized that I had forgotton to take my underwear/bra off. That sucked...

And I've pulled the curtain rod down a few times.
I believe in Armageddon, I've been baptised in alcohol.
when i was in high school and on the hockey team, the upper classmen would play jokes on eachother. one day a few of them put exlax into another's water bottle. after the bottle was finished, they told him. he thought it was funny and didnt really care because it wasnt bothering him yet, but in the shower they all came up and peed on him. he got pissed and left, and then came back with the fire extinguisher and sprayed all of them down while we were still in the shower. if anyone has ever tried to breathe through that stuff, it is really really difficult. while one of the kids was on the floor of the shower trying to breathe under the smog, the kid with the fire extinguisher came over and mushroom slapped the kid on the ground. that was probably the weirdest day ive ever had. being the only freshman on the team and watching the seniors do that, it was pretty damn scary.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Quote by Ruckus.
Once I was in the shower for like 15 minutes before I realized that I had forgotton to take my underwear/bra off. That sucked...

And I've pulled the curtain rod down a few times.

That sounds kinda hot.
I used to leave my socks on on purpose sometimes...
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by DrkNTwstd
when i was in high school and on the hockey team, the upper classmen would play jokes on eachother. one day a few of them put exlax into another's water bottle. after the bottle was finished, they told him. he thought it was funny and didnt really care because it wasnt bothering him yet, but in the shower they all came up and peed on him. he got pissed and left, and then came back with the fire extinguisher and sprayed all of them down while we were still in the shower. if anyone has ever tried to breathe through that stuff, it is really really difficult. while one of the kids was on the floor of the shower trying to breathe under the smog, the kid with the fire extinguisher came over and mushroom slapped the kid on the ground. that was probably the weirdest day ive ever had. being the only freshman on the team and watching the seniors do that, it was pretty damn scary.

That's... kind of bizarre.

A while back, I was in the shower, and I shook my head to get out some of the excess water, and fucking SMASHED my head against the wall. I started stumbling around, and am completely amazed that I didn't fall or anything. That shit hurt.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I fall asleep in the shower all the time

Man, you don't know how confusing it is to wake up and think you're drowning
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Page 1 of 2