what kind of pickups do u think MCR use to get them some of there sound.

I dont want any B.S either if u kno great if u have a idea of what they use give me that if u dont know or hate mcr then dont post.

thanx
I hate MCR.

The tone usually doesn't come too much from the pickup. They play Marshall's with original stock pickups. (Gibson/ Epiphone)
I'll ask Frank later if you don't get any good answers. I'm pretty sure they're stock, though. He's not on AIM right now, but if he comes back later and I can still find this topic, I'll let you know.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
I'll ask Frank later if you don't get any good answers. I'm pretty sure they're stock, though. He's not on AIM right now, but if he comes back later and I can still find this topic, I'll let you know.

well shit if u got his aim and aint ****in with my head give me is Aim plz
If you want gibson pickups like they use you can just buy mine. I've got a set of 496R and 500T Les Paul pickups I'm selling.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
im pretty sure there not stock cause ive seen them like live and stuff and im pretty shure there not the ones that come on the guitar or at least for rays franks might tho.
It doesn't really matter - they don't "use pickups to get their sound" , they use amps to get their sound. For shredders like Vai they want extreme clarity and definition, also a solo guitar instrumentalist often is taking the place of both lead guitar and vocals - that means the sound has to be really prominent and cut through, hence the popularity of Evos. For Satriani, he uses a distinctive vocal sound with a pronounced midrange, his signature pickups provide that.

For MCR, it's just a fairly standard crunchy rock distortion - pickups won't matter, just the amp.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com