So, myself and my brothers have quite literally battered the shite out of our mini ramp. So now, as well as being not quite finished (Its missing the coping, and the wood for the platforms to stand on), it has 3 holes in it. Since its half term, I want to fix it.

I was thinking about cutting out squares around the holes, and then putting a square of wood he size of each of the sutouts in, then attatching it. The only trouble is, I have no idea how I would attatch it. Plus, Ive just discovered that wood is glued down to the beams as well as screwed.

So, basically, there are 3 holes I want to fix. One is about the size of a fist, the other 2 slightly smaller. Any ideas how to fix them?
Quote by Lethal.7
re layer the wood.

How would I do that with the glue? Sand it off? Or just put more wood on top of the existing stuff?

And ill get pics as soon as its light out :S Its way up in the top of the field
ya i agree with lethal.7, get a board the size of the slope of the ramp and just nail it down to it, itll be a LOT easier than trying to patch but if u really wanna patch it i would reccomend cutting a square around the holes, get 3 squares LARGER than the holes to put UNDER the holes and nail them there then use 3 boards that are a perfect fit to the holes and nail them to the lower board
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
Quote by jimmiew
ya i agree with lethal.7, get a board the size of the slope of the ramp and just nail it down to it, itll be a LOT easier than trying to patch but if u really wanna patch it i would reccomend cutting a square around the holes, get 3 squares LARGER than the holes to put UNDER the holes and nail them there then use 3 boards that are a perfect fit to the holes and nail them to the lower board

That part sounds good from what I'm picturing of the damage...just make sure to lacquer and seal the wood.
get new wood for it. get some skatelite stuff.
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.