whats ridiculous about it, i want one lol

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
lyke ZOMG, wh3n I g3t t3h n3w m3talcor3 p3dal, I will b3 abl3 t0 r0ck lyk3 my fav0rit3 band Atr3yu!!

Yeah that's pretty ridculous. The tone of metal and metalcore are pretty much the same, it's the playing style that's different.
-Zach
^with a lot of bands the only part of the playing style thats different is breakdowns

and even suffocation and sepultura use breakdowns

i don't get it though. you can get a good metal tone with your amp, or if you want more distortion theres a million other pedals that offer varying degrees of distortion. so i don't really see the point
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
ill stick with my boss metal zone, thanks.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

metal and metalcore have the same ton, i dont see the use of buying this; on the other hand im sure middle school atreyu/avenged sevenfold fans will save their money for it
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
Quote by Craigo
Stupid ass.

Bet it'll sell to stupid 14 year olds mind.

Pedals are a excuse to waste money if people can't admit their amp is shit, unless it's a affects pedal.

I disagree. Unless you consider the Big Muff an effects pedal. If not, then I'd say that's one of the few acceptable distortion pedals.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
Oh well.
It doesn't effect you guys if it's there or not.
Just don't buy it.

And stop giving 14 year old kids a bad rep!
Saw a 14 year old dedicated Pro Team fan at their last gig! Haha