im goin to guitar shop this weekend, and im either gonna get a jackson rr3 or a dean ml or dean from hell. i dont know the prices apart from rr3 is 450. please say prices and the best one. ty
Fav 3 bands at the mo: Megadeth, Trivium, Pantera.

Gear: Epiphone les paul standard
Marshal Mg15d DfX
Planet wave leads
boss distortion pedal
Soon to have landmine distortion and jackson rr3

My youtube account : Check out my covers
get an amp, your money will be better spent.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
jackson is way better thn ne dean i kno
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Quote by Aptite4Dstrctn
u sed get an amp, what do u think wud be best if i like metal?

dont bump if you post 2 minutes ago.

whats your price range?
kk. Btw, i got my bar-mitzvah comin up and i thing my parents are probably gonna be able to spend like up to 2000 on me . do u think i shud get a guitar now, and a really decent amp then, or an amp now and a really good guitar then?
Fav 3 bands at the mo: Megadeth, Trivium, Pantera.

Gear: Epiphone les paul standard
Marshal Mg15d DfX
Planet wave leads
boss distortion pedal
Soon to have landmine distortion and jackson rr3

My youtube account : Check out my covers
amp, then guitar, your epi will do metal just as well as a dean or the rr3. plus, i wont laugh at you for getting owned by dean. their guitars are crap, even the USA models.

but ampwise, possibly laney, or a used ENGL, im not sure how the market is in europe, so wait for someone over there to help you.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by Aptite4Dstrctn
kk. thanks for ur help

you my friend, are pretty damn awesome. i watched your youtube videos.
Get a Laney GH100TI, Tony Iommi's signature amp, if that cant do metal nothing can! and its surprisingly cheap for a signature amp!

EDIT: for guitar, judging by your playing, if you want a trem I suggest the LTD M1000, or using the money from your thing you're getting money for to get a real ESP, however if you don't want a trem (hell I still suggest the M1000 but if you really dont weant a trem) then maybe an ESP EC or EX or something, look on the ESP website (www.espguitars.com) and look around, i think you'd want ones with EMGs it seems to suit your style. . .
Last edited by Punk_Ninja at Feb 20, 2007,