Today Kurt Cobain would turn 40....

Old Fart....

Now really... Happy Birthday, RIP

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Last edited by UniverseZero at Feb 20, 2007,
Meh, I'm sure 99.99% of the world is unneffected and the .01% that say they care have no idea.
lulz
I heard that he commited suicide because people weren't using the search button enough.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by headbanger408
I heard that he commited suicide because people weren't using the search button enough.

ZOMG conspiracy?
R E G G A E
Quote by headbanger408

amzing he killed himself years before this site was started cause he was mad at people for not using the search button........do you write for hi times magazine?
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
too bad he was murderd. wounder what songs he would have put out if he was still alive.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Quote by guitarmansmitty
too bad he was murderd. wounder what songs he would have put out if he was still alive.

he was not murdered. do your research!
My high school history went to school with him and saw him play guitar before he was famous. Im not shitting you either.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
My high school history went to school with him and saw him play guitar before he was famous. Im not shitting you either.

thank god your not shitting me

but i wouldn't actually care if i saw him play guitar, he is probably below my level in skill
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Quote by headbanger408

I'm pretty sure that's the least funny thing I've ever read in my entire life... if you're gonna be sarcastic and witty, at least do it right... otherwise you look like a jackass.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by 0josh0

Its not about research

Its about opinions. thats guitarmansmitty's opinion

And i agree i believe he was murdered

RIP Cobain incredible song writter
Equipment
Gibson - Les Paul Junior
Fender - Jagstang
Squier - Tom Delonge
Cort - Katana
Peavy - Vintage Electro-Acoustic
Marshall - MG100DFX

--> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> ...
Quote by SGstriker

wow your high school history must have been pretty cool
Quote by 0josh0

yep, thats why the gun was some distance form where he was laying on the floor. hard to shoot yourself with a gun you're not holding.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
i heard he killed himself because he thought he was gay ?
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
dude today is also my birthday, I"m not shitting. But yeha RIP kurt man you're still makin millions.(Or at least your frickin widow is)lol
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
Quote by Sappy Old Age
Its not about research

Its about opinions. thats guitarmansmitty's opinion

And i agree i believe he was murdered

RIP Cobain incredible song writter

How is whether or not something happened an opinion?
i think he killed himself because......

HE HATED HIMSELF AND WANTED TO DIE!!

CHORTLE CHORTLE
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by guitarmansmitty
yep, thats why the gun was some distance form where he was laying on the floor. hard to shoot yourself with a gun you're not holding.

Because you were standing there, looking at the scene of the crime, and realized that all on your own, right?

Give it up... he's dead anyway.
Quote by Xerothunder
Because you were standing there, looking at the scene of the crime, and realized that all on your own, right?

PWNTED
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by Xerothunder

the internet's a big place. you can find anything if you're willing to put some effort into it.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
Quote by guitarmansmitty
the internet's a big place. you can find anything if you're willing to put some effort into it.

o rly?

There is alot more bullshit on the internet than there is useful information.
Quote by guitarmansmitty

I found he killed himself. I found he was murdered. I found he's still alive.

You're right... I can find ANYTHING! God bless the internet for being 100% reliable eh?
This has turned into an argument between n00bs who bone Kurt and metalheads who hate him, let's face it...It was suicide.
Damn you courtney love RIP Kurt

EDIT
Quote by CowboyUp
How is whether or not something happened an opinion?

Dont be a jackass, It was only legally declared as suicide. Theres no way to prove if it was suicide or murder. "Kurt killed himself" ...Kinda hard to shoot yourself in the temple with a shotgun thats longer than your arm. Also more than half of his "Suicide Note" (i believe) was a break up note to courtney, which she found. Also, if you do your research mr.jackass, courney called cops on kurt several times and said he was armed with a shotgun and suicidal, when he wasn't. Do some damn research before you speak, or otherwise i wouldn't be talking about things you don't know about.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_cobain
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Last edited by IUseAPurplePick at Feb 20, 2007,
Quote by IUseAPurplePick

EDIT

Dont be a jackass, It was only legally declared as suicide. Theres no way to prove if it was suicide or murder. "Kurt killed himself" ...Kinda hard to shoot yourself in the temple with a shotgun thats longer than your arm. Also more than half of his "Suicide Note" (i believe) was a break up note to courtney, which she found. Also, if you do your research mr.jackass, courney called cops on kurt several times and said he was armed with a shotgun and suicidal, when he wasn't. Do some damn research before you speak, or otherwise i wouldn't be talking about things you don't know about.

Thinking that Kurt killed himself as opposed to suicide is a belief, not an opinion. I was just poking fun at the posters improper use of grammar.
Quote by IUseAPurplePick

EDIT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_cobain

This is what I don't understand... unless you have access to the offical police reports, and investigated the crime scene yourself, YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER!

Wikipedia is NOT a valid legal source, numbnuts. You were doing fine when you said it can't be declared either, until you went nuts and started saying it WAS a murder.

Do some REAL damn research, or give up trying to prove things you don't really know about either. The guy is dead, you running around quoting wikipedia is not gonna change that, no matter who killed him.
Ok, seriously. I think UG should warn/ban/close anybody and thread discussing Kurt. Why? BECAUSE IT'S NEVER A ****ING DISCUSSION. It's just everyone gang-raping each other with their opinions on the man. Love him or hate him, he made an impact on the music industry. And love him or hate him, he was a ****ing human being, and a thread merely stating "RIP, Happy Birthday" doesn't deserve to be smeared with "LOLZ HE R TEH DED!" by arrogant pricks. I don't care how much you hate the man, that's disrespectful and unnecessary.

For all you metal lovers that are bashing on the man, if somebody came into a "RIP Dimebag" thread on the man's birthday and said "TOO BAD HE'S DEAD LAWL!" you would all ****ing lose it.

It's the same deal. Nobody came in here spouting him ruler of the known world. They said Happy Birthday and paid some respect to a deceased human.

And we should be able to have his name MENTIONED without it becoming a war on suicide vs. murder and talent vs. no talent. But we CAN'T. Ever. And I'm tired of it.

If you don't like the man, don't go into a thread with his name on it. Especially one doing nothing more than honoring the dead. Stop pissing on graves to amuse yourself.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
Ok, seriously. I think UG should warn/ban/close anybody and thread discussing Kurt. Why? BECAUSE IT'S NEVER A ****ING DISCUSSION. It's just everyone gang-raping each other with their opinions on the man. Love him or hate him, he made an impact on the music industry. And love him or hate him, he was a ****ing human being, and a thread merely stating "RIP, Happy Birthday" doesn't deserve to be smeared with "LOLZ HE R TEH DED!" by arrogant pricks. I don't care how much you hate the man, that's disrespectful and unnecessary.

For all you metal lovers that are bashing on the man, if somebody came into a "RIP Dimebag" thread on the man's birthday and said "TOO BAD HE'S DEAD LAWL!" you would all ****ing lose it.

It's the same deal. Nobody came in here spouting him ruler of the known world. They said Happy Birthday and paid some respect to a deceased human.

And we should be able to have his name MENTIONED without it becoming a war on suicide vs. murder and talent vs. no talent. But we CAN'T. Ever. And I'm tired of it.

If you don't like the man, don't go into a thread with his name on it. Especially one doing nothing more than honoring the dead. Stop pissing on graves to amuse yourself.

+1

Quote by Xerothunder
This is what I don't understand... unless you have access to the offical police reports, and investigated the crime scene yourself, YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER!

Wikipedia is NOT a valid legal source, numbnuts. You were doing fine when you said it can't be declared either, until you went nuts and started saying it WAS a murder.

Do some REAL damn research, or give up trying to prove things you don't really know about either. The guy is dead, you running around quoting wikipedia is not gonna change that, no matter who killed him.

I never SAID it was murder, I implied it, as it is my opinion. I never said he WAS murdered, tho im sure i implied it. And i did do REAL research, i went thru almost every thing i could find about Kurt.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
I never SAID it was murder, I implied it, as it is my opinion. I never said he WAS murdered, tho im sure i implied it. And i did do REAL research, i went thru almost every thing i could find about Kurt.

Did you find the information about how it was suicide?

And you spelled "through" wrong and forgot to capitalize two of your Is'.
Quote by CowboyUp

There is evidence supporting both sides and because the police did such a shi*ty investigation the whole thing has been open for discussion by stupid teenagers on the internet.

Why fight about it? Doesn't fuc*ing matter who thinks who's right.

RIP Kurt.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
seems to be alot of douche bag haters in UG.. oh well.

theyll never accomplish half of what Kurt did.

RIP man.. you know youre missed
Quote by CowboyUp

And you spelled "through" wrong and forgot to capitalize two of your Is'.

I believe "ALL" the information would mean information over how it was suicide, also.
And, yes i know i spelled "through" as "thru", i'm not really much of a grammar freak, not saying you are. And i do believe there was enough information there, obvious and plain as day to call it a suicide. (dead kurt, shotgun, alone) But i also believe there was enough evidence to rule it the other way (1.52Ml of Heroine in the body, who could aim with that much?, different handwriting at the bottom of the suicide note, tho people can write different at different times). I know the evidence and information both ways, and it is my opinion that he died as of murder. Arguement closed, im sick of fighting.

EDIT: You're forgiven. Friends?
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
I believe "ALL" the information would mean information over how it was suicide, also.
And, yes i know i spelled "through" as "thru", i'm not really much of a grammar freak, not saying you are. And i do believe there was enough information there, obvious and plain as day to call it a suicide. (dead kurt, shotgun, alone) But i also believe there was enough evidence to rule it the other way (1.52Ml of Heroine in the body, who could aim with that much?, different handwriting at the bottom of the suicide note, tho people can write different at different times). I know the evidence and information both ways, and it is my opinion that he died as of murder. Arguement closed, im sick of fighting.

You forgot to capitalize a couple of Is' and missed an apostrophe there.

Sorry
Quote by LilVikingboy

lol
Lithium is such a great song. Good drums.

Poor old Kurt, he destroyed himself through his addiction to heroine. He led a troubled life, it was inevitable that he would die young.

Come As You Are is really good too.

RIP Kurt.

To the dude who said he was a better guitarist than Cobain:

That's a poor reflection on you fella. All that practicing guitar and you can't write shit.

ul
Quote by LilVikingboy

Unfortunately, nobody will listen to you.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Page 1 of 2