Page 1 of 2
jesus was a drunk
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by capsfan17
jesus was a drunk

and let us not forget the classic "I like the pope's 'cause the pope's on dope."
... that guys a douche.

(not jesus... the guy who started the diet idea)
METALLICA.
How on Earth did Jesus turn into the lastest fad diet...

"He followed the Levitical laws. He would not have eaten pigs and rabbits or fish that did not have scales, such as crabs and shrimps.

These foods are higher in arachidonic acid, which is an inflammatory fatty acid, as well as saturated fat that predisposes us to disease."

And i'm very sure Jesus didn't know about "arachidonic acid" and "saturated fat".

If this is true, he most likely ate what was readily available.

Bloody fad diets. :@
Quote by Dirge Humani
Now that I think about it, that would be pretty healthy. Red wine is supposedly really good for you, lots of antioxidants or something, fish is healthy aside from the mercury, and the bread is...bread.

That's not actually true.

it's a fabrication made from the food standards agency, who are all a bunch of middle class eejits with alcohol problems.
I love diets.
I dont go on any of them, but its amazing what people think of to do.

Some say all meat, some say none.
This one is based off of what Jesus ate (I know people who actually follow the bible diet, which is about the same thing, but they do it for religious reasons not health reasons)
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.

Quote by NaivexLi
I love diets.
I dont go on any of them, but its amazing what people think of to do.

Some say all meat, some say none.
This one is based off of what Jesus ate (I know people who actually follow the bible diet, which is about the same thing, but they do it for religious reasons not health reasons)

Bible diet?
jesus HAS to be an alchy... i mean... he bleeds wine for christs sake! (no pun intended)
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
White popes on dope?

Anyway, red wine is good for you. Lots of antioxidants that are good for your whole body.
no
Quote by bucky_2300
White popes on dope?

Anyway, one glass a day of red wine is good for you. Lots of antioxidants that are good for your whole body.

fixed.

As for the deity diet... it was his last meal... while I'm sure it was tasty, it sure didn't save him. Dunno how it's supposed to save me if it couldn't save Jesus.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
**** jesus =D

but seriously....how guillable are today's people?

I'm a vegetarian, thats not really a "diet" for me though. It is in the literal sense of the word but, not the cultural.
Yeah right 40 day fast. I'm gonna go get some Bagel Bytes.
Proud member of the Butsecks Militia.
Bend over, pull em down, and prepare to be boarded. Don't be a victim.
What's next, I can see it now.....Kid: (picks up a waffle) mom: PUT THAT DOWN WAFFLES ARE A SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People are so damn stupid these days.....
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Argh, I get really bothered by these groups that think they have to do all these goofy fasts/lock-ins/marches/book burnings. Actually, especially Harry Potter book burnings. It's a ****ing fictional kids book, I don't think God has an opinion on it one way or another.
Porkchops, according to George Carlin.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by CowboyUp

Bible diet?

Yes.

There are foods that the bible says you should not eat

"Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you."

There, it says not to eat shell fish of any kind.

I believe it is also cows? or maybe pigs.... one of the two, that you cant eat.

There are alot of other things, but I dont remember what any of them are.

So basically they follow the bible strictly for what they eat and dont eat.
Very religious people....

Very religious and very strange people....
Quote by sluffinator

Quote by ScreamingCheeto

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Bread? No carbs fatasses. Stick to fish and red wine.
The Mariachi Player of the Church of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by soulfly_freak
men were given a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time...

Member #2 of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join
So if we follow this diet, does Satan come and tempt us?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
My chance has come!

In Soviet Russia, Jesus Eats You!
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by NaivexLi
Yes.

There are foods that the bible says you should not eat

"Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you."

There, it says not to eat shell fish of any kind.

I believe it is also cows? or maybe pigs.... one of the two, that you cant eat.

There are alot of other things, but I dont remember what any of them are.

So basically they follow the bible strictly for what they eat and dont eat.
Very religious people....

Very religious and very strange people....

Old testament laws aren't generally followed by Christians, mainly Jews- Jesus said that those sorts of rules weren't important. That is why they nailed him to the tree, because he said that the old testament laws were rubbish and that the zealot priests were were superficial fools.

And you wouldn't call it strange if we were talking about Muslims/Buddhists/Hindus/Wiccans or whatever else. You needn't bash a particular religion just because it isn't yours or you think it is incorrect.
Everything's about Jesus. Next thing you know half of the US will be running out the the Pacific to see if they can walk across it.
Quote by billab0ng
Everything's about Jesus. Next thing you know half of the US will be running out the the Pacific to see if they can walk across it.

I lol'ed
he eats babies
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Quote by CowboyUp
Argh, I get really bothered by these groups that think they have to do all these goofy fasts/lock-ins/marches/book burnings. Actually, especially Harry Potter book burnings. It's a ****ing fictional kids book, I don't think God has an opinion on it one way or another.

amen brother, my sis and I have read them, and I dont find them offensive seriously, live and let live right?
Quote by CowboyUp
Old testament laws aren't generally followed by Christians, mainly Jews- Jesus said that those sorts of rules weren't important. That is why they nailed him to the tree, because he said that the old testament laws were rubbish and that the zealot priests were were superficial fools.

And you wouldn't call it strange if we were talking about Muslims/Buddhists/Hindus/Wiccans or whatever else. You needn't bash a particular religion just because it isn't yours or you think it is incorrect.

When I said strange people, I was referring to the actual individuals I know who follow it.

For various reasons, they are very strange people. (the ones that I know specifically, go to my church, and live not far from me. Not close friends of the family, but if we happen to run into them we stop and talk.
Just in general, they are strange people)

And yes, the old Testament laws are not always followed strictly (such as men not being allowed to shave their face, I believe, being another)

However, like I said, it takes very strong believers to really follow that kind of diet (basing what you eat off the bible)

I give them credit.
I would not be able to do that.

And I did not mean to be bashing anyone, being as I'm a strong Christian (however I couldnt tell you what exactly. My family is Catholic...but I have a few problems with the Catholic church, and I'm not sure which Church believes the same things I do)
Quote by sluffinator

Quote by ScreamingCheeto

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider...

So you wanna do what Jesus did "in every area of your life" as the site says?

Well, then DIE AT THE AGE OF 33 WITHOUT HAVING SEX!

Actually, that would remove your genes from the human gene pool, ultimately making humanity better. Thank you Jesus for eliminating the genes of the idiots who worship you "in every aspect of their lives".
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by capsfan17
jesus was a drunk

Sigged
Member of "Marty Friedman>you" club

Quote by Confined Rage
you got wanked off by a fucking cat, at least you got some form of pussy.
Thou shalt not eat anything that tastes good!!

Thank God eating weed is not forbidden in the Bible.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Page 1 of 2