http://freecycle.org/

Check this site out, you punch in something you're looking for, and your zip code, and it shows people giving away those items. The site's main purpose is to prevent people from throwing the stuff away, i just thought some of the stuff that they had for free was pretty cool.
UK can do it too. Hell it's the world over.

I'm currently doing a documentary on it, funny you should bring it up.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I saw it on the gadget show the other day (yes, I watch the gadget show, so what) and I think im gonna sign up. It seems awesome!
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
i'm trying to get rid of an old guitar on freecycle and have had loads of emails from ppl who want it for their children who are just starting out on guitar.

am i right in thinking i should not give this to a beginner, due to the floating bridge, obviously they can be difficult to restring/tune?
Quote by Demons&Wizards
i'm trying to get rid of an old guitar on freecycle and have had loads of emails from ppl who want it for their children who are just starting out on guitar.

am i right in thinking i should not give this to a beginner, due to the floating bridge, obviously they can be difficult to restring/tune?

I would just warn them of that before they decided to take it.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Demons&Wizards

send it to me
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
What a fucking chore to get signed up.

I've had mortgages approved quicker.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by SquierLolz
send it to me

i would but i have no idea where Squierland is

Quote by bendystraw