My cat is an Action Hero. (no cats beating up villains, unfortunately)

Just looking through my Tickle test results. Because Im cool like that.

So... Im a left-brained, Intuitive investigator, with an IQ of 146, whos most like Han Solo from Star Wars, who answered 30 out of 30 (woot!) on the brainteaser test, and whos cat sounds like an action hero.

I also enjoy sex in the outdoors, and if I was a dog, Id be a golden retriever. Oh, and I need a date wih Carson from Queer eye for the straight guy :S

Apparently.

If you have a tickle account, say what kind of person you are
Last edited by [im_a]TOOL at Feb 20, 2007,
Tickle? Is this like... a legal site?
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
This thread is deceving, I expected pics of a cat beating up villains or something
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
This thread is deceving, I expected pics of a cat beating up villains or something

+1.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Kensai

I really thought I'd get to see the best damn youtube video ever, along those lines... a tickle account? We got hosed.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
I'm a visionary philosopher with an IQ of 158, if i was a dog I'd be a poodle, I'm a bashful kisser, mr true colour is orange, I'm barking mad and my lucky number is apparently 5. My true 'aura' is gold, and my gaurdian animal is miss piggy, yet I was a monkey in a past life. I should be a Libra (though I'm a saggitarius) and a rabbit suits my lifestyle best. I'm also enthusiastic.

Hoorah!
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I was hoping for a comical story about your cat saving your life some how.

This thread sucks.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Either you or i need to lay off the hookah cause i didn't understand any of that.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true