ok iv had my guitar for about a year now, but i just changed my strings and my 5th and 4th strings are buzzing, ive checked the bridge and shit but i cant stop those 2 stings from buzzing, cause the 4th string buzzes if you play it open, any help?
Quote by Invictious
Wha...? Ask the local guitar shop for servicing?
They are ugly and bastards there though...
£30

That's outrageous.
Their penis is small too, and I am not that desperate
No thanks.
Does it buzz through the amp as well when your playing?

I would only adjust these things if you hear them through your amp, especially if you like the string height where it is now. Remember with lo action your always going to have some buzzing/noise.
it doesnt buzz through my amp, just mostly when i do power chords its really bad, and when i play it open if i stum it a little bit hard
Quote by Invictious
£30

That's outrageous.
No thanks.
some1 got a site for i can go learn how to raise my action.... i never done it before
Quote by Invictious
£30

That's outrageous.
No thanks.
If it's buzzing open, you might need to raise the action at the nut. I had to when this happened to my 5th string. It'll probably cure the other two, as well.
Just use an exacto knife, and wedge between the nut and the fingerboard (Don't cut yourself!)
Do it gently, you don't wanna break the nut. You can then tap it out lightly with a screwdriver.
Place a slip of notecard underneath the nut, and superglue it back on. That should take care of it.