How would one go about barganing to buy a bass for a little less then the price? Or getting something thrown in.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Try and point out the smallest faults, or say you found it cheaper somewhere else (have proof though), they should work
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
If your from the UK, try going to a shop (sound control is a good one) and they do a price match, then quote www.gak.co.uk. Dont forget to add the £10 delivery fee but you could get a much better price.
Ask them if they're having a sale on that certain bass. I got $40 off my bass and a free two year warranty because they were having a sale but it wasn't listed on the tag.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Just ask them what the lowest possible price they can give it to you is. If you don't think it's low enough, work them down.
The only thing I can say is make sure you don't go when they'll be busy. They won't care about you whittling down the price of a Squier when there's some other kid willing to pay full price on a Gibson Les Paul. I should have just went home that day.