Yesterday I went to GC and tried out some tubscreamers and the ehx english muff'n. I wasn't a fan of the EM but I loved the tubescreamers. They were really quiet and actually worked well when I had them both on. The ones I tried out were the TS-9 and the TS-9DX. I think I'm gonna get both of them but I'm wondering what kind of mods are good for them. I've looked at Keeley's site and I like the look of the TS-9 plus mod and the Baked. I was wondering what others thought of them.
both of them? who are you, SRV? you could do a TS9-TS808 mod yourself for next to nothing. and while keeley is good, it's expensive.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
You could add a Fulltone 3dpt switch.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by tubab0y
both of them? who are you, SRV? you could do a TS9-TS808 mod yourself for next to nothing. and while keeley is good, it's expensive.

What is the TS9-TS808 mod?
oooh I get it. Well will that add a little bit of extra gain like the Plus mod does?
no idea- it just makes your TS9 (cheaper than TS808) into a TS808- not aesthetically of course lol, but in sound- try the TS9 and TS808 head-to-head if you can at GC or wherever

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia