Well as long as there's room for two humbuckers it shouldn't be too hard.
My set came with instructions for installing it on a Les Paul. If you're planning on installing it yourself you can contact EMG and they'll E-Mail you the right wiring plan for your guitar.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
really easy i think- im not sure but i think jacksons are somewhat designed to put EMG's in them- but im not sure of this
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Just so you know...when you install active EMG's you pretty much have to change all of the electronics in your guitar (Except for the pickup selector). Everything comes in the set, though.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Quote by Pleiadian
Just so you know...when you install active EMG's you pretty much have to change all of the electronics in your guitar (Except for the pickup selector). Everything comes in the set, though.

Really... I guess thats not so bad. I would would only have to change out the volume and tone knobs, which would make it a bit easier actually. How much do guitar shops usually charge for installation?
Yeah it's not that much to have a guitar shop install them. And if you install them yourself you void the warranty straight away. The only thing that might not work is if there is room for a 9v batter inside your control cavity. There usually is though so I'm guessing it'll be fine.