Below is a list of Fall Out Boy Fans from the recent poll: Ridicule them for their sins...

aaronni,
americnidiot,
captain_jack,
chubbychunks,
Dirge Humani,
Draken,
Elegance_01,
fake_sk8r182,
fronkpies, GiantRaven,
Heascase,
jimmy388,
Liam4, Maddy!,
metal4eva_22,
olvr09,
PastaOfMuppets,
pogostick,
punktarist684,
ROCK=ZEPPELIN,
Scarlatti,
StonaLemons,
stratkat,
suthy16,
trueyoungpunk,
true_bacon22,
unicycleboy,
[im_a]TOOL

For all those that jumped on their mighty moral steed, and thought themselves bigger and more mature for their self-righteous, opinionated posts about my opinion... actually, i have nothing to say to you whiney little maggots.
I don't think the poll was for if you were a fall-out boy fan or not. It was for whether or not they were the worst band one the planet; which they're not.

In fact, you phail.
Nikolas
I'm gonna go with Slashtobe on this one.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
as much as i hate fall out boy i don't think this is the answer to stopping them, and im sure they hate bands that you like but they arent making threads about how much you suck
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
How do you know they're fans?

Why are you such an ass mongrel?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

*reported* your pretty much taking the piss after looking who voted for them, take your opinion elsewhere it is not wanted.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Dirge Humani
Strange how a lot of those "fans" are respected people from the forums who aren't bigoted asshats like you are.

pwnd.
Nikolas
Quote by JamieB
How do you know they're fans?

Why are you such an ass mongrel?

Because I have nothing better to do with my time than drop my mental age down to the level of you goons, and try amuse myself with stupid polls, which seem to draw in a wide sample of pit-tards who think they are better than most.

Just hate the band not the people who dont hate them. in other words..."dont hate the player hate the GAME"
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
yes, fall out boy is lame and anybody who listens to them needs to have their ears removed, and take away any musical instruments from them as well
Quote by slashtobe
Below is a list of Fall Out Boy Fans from the recent poll: Ridicule them for their sins...

aaronni,
americnidiot,
captain_jack,
chubbychunks,
Dirge Humani,
Draken,
Elegance_01,
fake_sk8r182,
fronkpies, GiantRaven,
Heascase,
jimmy388,
Liam4, Maddy!,
metal4eva_22,
olvr09,
PastaOfMuppets,
pogostick,
punktarist684,
ROCK=ZEPPELIN,
Scarlatti,
StonaLemons,
stratkat,
suthy16,
trueyoungpunk,
true_bacon22,
unicycleboy,
[im_a]TOOL

For all those that jumped on their mighty moral steed, and thought themselves bigger and more mature for their self-righteous, opinionated posts about my opinion... actually, i have nothing to say to you whiney little maggots.

wow. youre a jackass. nobody cares if someone on here likes fall out boy or not. most UGers will agree that they are not a great band, but you dont need to post a list of who likes them in an attempt to publicly humiliate them. thats just you being a douchebag.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Strange how a lot of those "fans" are respected people from the forums who aren't bigoted asshats like you are.

ha ha! 'respected people...' give me a break... what do you do to make you respected. Sit in front of a computer typing stuff into a forum all day? Just started growing hair on your balls? Still living at home with mummy and daddy? pffft
Quote by thundrstruk891
wow. youre a jackass. nobody cares if someone on here likes fall out boy or not. most UGers will agree that they are not a great band, but you dont need to post a list of who likes them in an attempt to publicly humiliate them. thats just you being a douchebag.

None of us said we like them anyway, we just said that they should not die.
Quote by slashtobe
ha ha! 'respected people...' give me a break... what do you do to make you respected. Sit in front of a computer typing stuff into a forum all day? Just started growing hair on your balls? Still living at home with mummy and daddy? pffft

Yes, I still do live at home, I'm only 15. Terribly sorry I can't be older, I can't fix that. And I have a very nice pubic bush, so there goes that argument...

And Bill Gates sat at a computer all day, and he's well respected now .