ok so basically, the input jack which is attatched to this cord inside the guitar keeps moving around and won't stay in place. so I can't plug my amp cord into it because its like far back somehow. Does anyone know what I could do? Yeah, I feel sooo crappy that I might have busted my guitar? ahh.
open 'er up. on that jack there's a little metal tab which holds the cord in place in the guitar. bend that guy back and you should be good. nothing too fancy
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
Step 1: Unscrew the jack, take it out of the guitar, you will see a short metal tab and a long one.

Step 2: Bend the long metal tab inwards some more. This will hold the plug in the jack.

Step 3: Screw the whole thing back in.

Step 4: Learn to read.

Unless you mean the actual jack won't stay in the body of the guitar. In which case, tighten the screws. If all else fails take it to where you bought it and tell them to fix it.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Hit the jack with a rolled up newspaper and scold it.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Generalpwnt
Hit the jack with a rolled up newspaper and scold it.

It works like always i threaten my things all the time
i told my comptuer if it waswn't going to laod i'll trow it out of the window and it loaded that moment lol...
What I did was opened it up, put nail laquer on the inside and outside, tightened it up, applied a second layer, and done. Permanent input jack, that thing aint going nowhere. One of the many modifications I now make to ALL new guitars I get.