Page 1 of 2
I am not a rap fan, but the chinese rap that Brandon does on this video kicks ass, is this on a cd or anywhere I could get this???
it is on the album cky volume 2 i believe

or you could always download it off limewire or whatever
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
He means the CKY album "Volume 2." It's kind of rare.

edit: This was directed to the threadstarter. The user above me had it right.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Feb 20, 2007,
jesus look it up their 3rd album is called Volume 2 it comes after "volume 1" and "infiltrate destroy rebuild" but before "an answer can be found" ergo their 3rd album

3rd

its mostly songs from the cky vids and a few song from derrons old band foriegn objects back when it was just derron and jess and a bassist then chad joined they lost their bassist and became cky. and dont bother about any bassist comments because for the recording derron played bass and for live they got a guy called vern something but he was never officially a member of the band and quit before their fourth album was released.

did i miss anything??
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
jesus look it up their 3rd album is called Volume 2 it comes after "volume 1" and "infiltrate destroy rebuild"

jesus too bad its discontinued
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
yeah sorry forgot to mention that

not to hijack the thread or anything but for those who have the album is it any good?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by skater dan0
jesus look it up their 3rd album is called Volume 2 it comes after "volume 1" and "infiltrate destroy rebuild" but before "an answer can be found" ergo their 3rd album

3rd

its mostly songs from the cky vids and a few song from derrons old band foriegn objects back when it was just derron and jess and a bassist then chad joined they lost their bassist and became cky. and dont bother about any bassist comments because for the recording derron played bass and for live they got a guy called vern something but he was never officially a member of the band and quit before their fourth album was released.

did i miss anything??

please do not use the lords name in vain!
Quote by d3guns
please do not use the lords name in vain!

See my sig.

Edit: You didn't catch it, did you?
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Feb 20, 2007,
you can't enforce you religious beleifs on me and seeing as he isn't my lord i'll use the name however i see fit
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by skater dan0
you can't enforce you religious beleifs on me and seeing as he isn't my lord i'll use the name however i see fit

Fine by me, and I'm not trying to enforce anything on you, but I would suggest looking into it! Rock on Dude!
Quote by d3guns
Fine by me, and I'm not trying to enforce anything on you, but I would suggest looking into it! Rock on Dude!

You lie, you straight up told him not to, rather than suggesting that he didn't. Ah seen it with muh own two ears.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You lie, you straight up told him not to, rather than suggesting that he didn't. Ah seen it with muh own two ears.

I asked him to, I said "please do not use the lords name in vain", go back to english class, whats it to you anyways?
Quote by d3guns
I asked him to, I said "please do not use the lords name in vain", go back to english class, whats it to you anyways?

Maybe I am God.

Quote by d3guns

LOL sir you need to STFU .
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Maybe I am God.

seems a fair statement
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
Shut the **** up.
please and thank you!

thats pretty rude, why are you so offended, or are you just ignorant?
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
Shut the **** up.
please and thank you!

fair enough he said please and thank you. he's got manners
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by d3guns
thats pretty rude, why are you so offended, or are you just ignorant?

Please sir enlighten me as why you think I am Ignorant!
yes it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPoGT5Li0-s

deathcrush6 6 6 isn't ignorant he just has an opinion which happens to differ from yours
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Last edited by skater dan0 at Feb 20, 2007,
Quote by skater dan0
fair enough he said please and thank you. he's got manners

hey I appreciate that skater dan! Rock on!
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
Please sir enlighten me as why you think I am Ignorant!

because you seem offended by what I am saying, even though it is not directed to you, and beceusa you have nothing valid to argue, how's that?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good work, detective!

you realise there is a fee for my detective work

my bill:

cost of broadband
dry cleaning
meal for 2
silver bullets (i had a suspision a werewolf was involved. it didn't pan out)
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
from what i can gather he sided against you (with me) therefore his opinion is the same as mine which is different from yours or he's just a noob with a tude i'm keeping my options open
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Isn't that Hurley from Lost?

dunno lost confuses me
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
from what i can gather he sided against you (with me) therefore his opinion is the same as mine which is different from yours or he's just a noob with a tude i'm keeping my options open

Good, I started this thread becasu I found all the cky videos at goodwill for 50 cents each last night, kick ass deal. Also found a metronome there for 1 dollar!
Quote by d3guns
because you seem offended by what I am saying, even though it is not directed to you, and beceusa you have nothing valid to argue, how's that?

ok..well you dont seem to acknowledge that not everyone believes in "Jesus" and by saying shit like "dont say the lords name in vain" is pretty stupid and also being one of those people who doesnt belive in your god, and i also speak on the behalf of alot UG members....If anyhting you are the ignorant one sir
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
ok..well you dont seem to acknowledge that not everyone believes in "Jesus" and by saying shit like "dont say the lords name in vain" is pretty stupid and also being one of those people who doesnt belive in your god, and i also speak on the behalf of alot UG members....If anyhting you are the ignorant one sir

have you ever read a history book? can I use YOUR gods name to curse?
just limewire bran's freestyle. while your doing that look up skelator vs beastman
Quote by d3guns
Good, I started this thread becasu I found all the cky videos at goodwill for 50 cents each last night, kick ass deal. Also found a metronome there for 1 dollar!

vids are good
albums are infinitly better it would do you some good to get hold of them
and your welcome to use my lords name in vain

to guy on about skeletor and beastman. yes that song is awesome have you seen the vid
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by d3guns
have you ever read a history book? can I use YOUR gods name to curse?

WTF what the hell does Jesus have to do with a history book?

Well I am god so it doesnt really matter ill just strike you dead!
Quote by skater dan0

to guy on about skeletor and beastman. yes that song is awesome have you seen the vid

nah never seen the video but i love that song.
Page 1 of 2