What are some comments or remarks that you have heard people say. One that I like was just told to me by my friend. He said, "I just registered an email account for yahoo and I put in penis for a password and they said my password was too short." Another one that I liked was the "I wish my grass was emo so it could cut itself." Although that one did get old pretty fast.
In the movie Twelve Angry Men:

"He's trash. He don't even speak good English."

" You mean, 'He doesn't speak proper English."

Owned.
I don't have any comments or remarks that i can think of right now, but... i couldn't resist. I really like your sig .
Quote by blakkin
I don't have any comments or remarks that i can think of right now, but... i couldn't resist. I really like your sig .

+1
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
i actually got a kid suspended from school for three days after he hit me. yeah, i called him a leech sucking on the tit of society...
I will fuc
Quote by Masamune
"I just registered an email account for yahoo and I put in penis for a password and they said my password was too short."

Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
My friend, 'death metal is stupid. It's all the same crap about killing yourself.'
Me, 'actually it's more about killing other people.'
*friend runs away*
PWNT.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
My Friend, Pointing "Whats that?"
Me "My Ranch Tooth."

PWWNNWDDDED!!!!11!!eleven11 !!mayonaise!!!11!
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
my friend said

"I don't like that kind of music." refering to Death Metal/Grindcore stuff

and he was listening to Cattle Decapitation at the time
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
A kid asks you what time it is, just say I'LL ****ING KILL YOU AND SLIT YOUR ****ING PARENTS THROATS IN THEIR SLEEP, RAPE YOUR GRANDMA AND MAKE YOUR SMALL BALLED GRANDPA WATCH YOU SHIT ****ING FAILURE!!
Quote by GdayArmstrong
A kid asks you what time it is, just say I'LL ****ING KILL YOU AND SLIT YOUR ****ING PARENTS THROATS IN THEIR SLEEP, RAPE YOUR GRANDMA AND MAKE YOUR SMALL BALLED GRANDPA WATCH YOU SHIT ****ING FAILURE!!

I definately never want to meet you.
Quote by GdayArmstrong

That was you!?
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay

FUK

Quote by bassmanjoe08
That was you!?

now my friend don't set yourself up... don't take this perseonal, but i made this just for you..

NO IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE ****ING LOCH NESS GOD DAMN MONSTER!! WHO THE **** ELSE WOULD IT BE YOU DUMB ****ING RETARD. ARE YOU LIKE HELLEN KELLERS DUMBER TWIN??!!OH AND YOU SMELL WORSE THAN YOU MOM AFTER THAT HUGE ****ING SCAT ORGY SHE HAD LAST NIGHT, AND YES WHEN YOUR SLEEPING I WILL GIVE YOU ROUGH ANAL SEX UNTIL YOUR ANUS IS WIDE ENOUGH FOR THE ENTIRE CAST OF 90 ****ING 210
Quote by Masamune
I definately never want to meet you.

would you like your perseonalized rant??
"daddy would you like some sausages, daddy would you like some sausages"

Freddie Got Fingered.....
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by GdayArmstrong
now my friend don't set yourself up... don't take this perseonal, but i made this just for you..

NO IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE ****ING LOCH NESS GOD DAMN MONSTER!! WHO THE **** ELSE WOULD IT BE YOU DUMB ****ING RETARD. ARE YOU LIKE HELLEN KELLERS DUMBER TWIN??!!OH AND YOU SMELL WORSE THAN YOU MOM AFTER THAT HUGE ****ING SCAT ORGY SHE HAD LAST NIGHT, AND YES WHEN YOUR SLEEPING I WILL GIVE YOU ROUGH ANAL SEX UNTIL YOUR ANUS IS WIDE ENOUGH FOR THE ENTIRE CAST OF 90 ****ING 210

..........I AM Hellen Keller's dumber twin.........

Btw, note my new sig.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay

FUK

Quote by bassmanjoe08
..........I AM Hellen Keller's dumber twin.........

Btw, note my new sig.

you've failed me.. its my pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, they're like you wanna trade cards, darn right i wanna trade cards, i'll trade this, not my charizard
Another one, A kid comes up to you and says death metal is all about DIE DIE DIE KILL, you say thats not all never forget NECROPHILIA NECROPHILIA!!
Quote by GdayArmstrong
Another one, A kid comes up to you and says death metal is all about DIE DIE DIE KILL, you say thats not all never forget NECROPHILIA NECROPHILIA!!

So true, so true...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by GdayArmstrong
you've failed me.. its my pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, they're like you wanna trade cards, darn right i wanna trade cards, i'll trade this, not my charizard

Your joking right? Look Lower FOOL!
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay

FUK

oooo yay, i'm in someones sig, may my name spread far and wide!! wonder if anyone will actualy see that