im goin to buy a mp3 player soon with 4 or more gigs but less that12

wats good for the price
ur mom yeh thats right

Originally Posted by Sean-Man
ok i got a riddle, if my balls are on your chin, wheres my penis?

my gear:
schecter diamond series gryphon, line6 spider 3 75watt
ok, is ipod good or bad because im getting mixed responces
ur mom yeh thats right

my gear:
i had a creative zen sleek before i lost it and it was perfect and never broke or nothing. Though it was 20 gb, im sure you could get a smaller sized one maybe but have no idea
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
i have a creative muvo2 fm
its 5 gig and is in pretty good condition and ive had it for over a year
if you dont have a problem with kind shitty interface then its really good for its price

but if you want something fancy then probably get an iRiver or Zen
creative zen microphoto. 8gigs, pictures, good size, and cheap. ive dropped mine onto concrete multiple times and it still works perfectly
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
ipod video 80gb or just for music ipod nano 8gb
Last edited by brush200400 at Feb 20, 2007,
people are just saying bad stuff about ipods because they have a crappy mp3 player and are jealous, go with the ipod, it's awesome, address book, games, good battery life, it's just the way to go, no doubt, you won't be disappointed, and plus, it looks sweet too
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
look for an old ipod or ipod mini on ebay for really cheap, but i don't know if it would be in good condition for long or last long
Quote by TRW_G4l
try this http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=537437&N=100000%20301336&An=storeFront 4gb, with video,music,pictures good interface and everything for 150$ they also have up to 8gb versions...
DO NOT GO IPOD

that soudns decent ^^^
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by JesseWyllychuk
people are just saying bad stuff about ipods because they have a crappy mp3 player and are jealous, go with the ipod, it's awesome, address book, games, good battery life, it's just the way to go, no doubt, you won't be disappointed, and plus, it looks sweet too

I've had an iPod as well as a couple Zens and the iPod is complete crap in comparison
ipod video. no doubt.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
my ipod broke completely but it lasted a like a year and a half
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
iPods video are excellent, to bad they're overpriced and it may die if you look at it funny.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Get a Zune, 30 gigs, larger screen (then ipod), plays movies, has a great interface for selecting songs,
Samsung YP-T9
It has music, videos, radio, games, file viewing, pictures, less than a 4 gig Ipod nano, the screen is twice as big as an Ipods, multiple file formats, its just all over a better mp3 player

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7994879&st=yp-t9&type=product&id=1155070316782
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
wat about prices for these?
ur mom yeh thats right

my gear:
The zune rocks and last I checked it was like 250 or something. But don't go with an ipod, get something by Creative. I have a Creative Zen (20gb) a bit old now but it works really well and I think their only 120 now.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
clincher.. does that samsung one work on windows media player
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Quote by ggmIdas
clincher.. does that samsung one work on windows media player

Yes, its really easy to. All you do is hook it up to the computer and click the sync tab and pick the songs you want and press sync. Also the 2GB is $130 and the 4GB is $180
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I had a Creative ZEN MicroPhoto that was 8GB. I got it for $70 after rebates from Office Depot. it's $170 at the moment. I bricked mine by throwing it at my wall but when it was working it was a great little device. I have no complaints. (The tossing wasn't cause of the ZEN. I was pissed and it was the closest thing I could throw.)

+1 for the ZEN MicroPhoto
2007 concerts: Smashing Pumpkins, Sage Francis, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, The Coup, The Roots, Blackalicious, Hieroglyphics, Wu-Tang Clan (w/ Shavo Odadjian), RATM, Tool (w/ members of Trans Am, Primus, Dead Kennedys), Queens of the Stone Age