Page 1 of 5
I decided to make a Pokemon appreciation thread because I love pokemon, and not afraid to admit it!

True, I may be a little old for it now, but who cares?

So, what is your favourite pokemon?
Favourite pokemon game?
And general pokemon talk!

Oh, and I was thinking of making a pokemon appreciation club if people are interested. PM me if you are!

Have fun talking pokemon
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by d3guns
no, you are too old

Who cares?
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

Quote by paintITblack39
Fixed.

Pfft, Dragonair was cooler looking. All long and whatnot.
hey question to someone here, whats the best line up in the old ones with bulbasaur as my starter?
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
When i was your age. there was only 151 pokemon

btw scyther > all
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
hey it still lives inside us, can any one answer my question?
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by WoodPencils
Ditto was a friggin cool blob of jelly.

Heck yea! All pokemon in one, not a bad deal
Quote by Gummy Balls

I like the fact that you don't care what judgemental ass holes think of you. I liked the show when I was a little younger, however the games will always be some of the most entertaining rpg's ever. Although I haven't played the new ones so I don't know about them.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
When i was your age. there was only 151 pokemon

Yea, those were the days
Quote by Gummy Balls

i used to like it, grew out of it cause it wasn't "cool" sad how child hood has left me Good for you mate, not caring if anybody knows, but then again, it's a forum, you should make a video of you telling everyone you love pokemon still.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Liked it when I was a kid, and I still like it now. I have a Pokemon "Where's Waldo" kind-of book. It's fun!
My favorite is Ninetails.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
Quote by rush4life
Pfft, Dragonair was cooler looking. All long and whatnot.

Yeah, I bet you liked it like that.
Sent from my iPad.
the cards and show made the game a corporate mechanism, and ruined its popularity and "coolness"... **** them its still the single most addictive and well built game ever...
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
i used to like it, grew out of it cause it wasn't "cool" sad how child hood has left me Good for you mate, not caring if anybody knows, but then again, it's a forum, you should make a video of you telling everyone you love pokemon still.

Thanks very much

A video is a good idea! Unfortunately I lack the equipment. But I so would make one if I could!

And don't be sad, reclaim your childhood! Pick up a original gameboy and pokemon red/blue it way into the night!
Quote by Gummy Balls

Last edited by Liberchaotica at Feb 20, 2007,
Favourite Pokemon has gotta be Articuno or Charizard. Best game is Red.
Quote by paintITblack39
Yeah, I bet you liked it like that.

Hey, I like my pokemon phallic, not some vagina looking Cloyster. (My God I still remember the names!)
Quote by trueyoungpunk
How many pokeshits are there now?

I'm not sure, last i knew it was 252, it is probably even more by now
Quote by Gummy Balls

Tyranitaur > all other Pokemon. I have a level 100 one on Silver Version. Yes.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
The Pokemon games are making a comeback in my town(my grade at least). Lately, I've been playing Blue tons, found my Silver game(damn battery died... ), and downloaded emulators for Ruby, Silver, and Yellow. My one friend is starting to like it again, and a few people are actually excited about the new game coming out.

Pokemon > Lots of things I'm too lazy to mention.

Quote by trueyoungpunk
How many pokeshits are there now?

I think 350+. Maybe more with the new games.

And I would so join an (original 151) Pokemon appreciation club.
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Feb 20, 2007,
Quote by Dirge Humani
The Pokemon games are making a comeback in my town(my grade at least). Lately, I've been playing Blue tons, found my Silver game(damn battery died...:sad, and downloaded emulators for Ruby, Silver, and Yellow. My one friend is starting to like it again, and a few people are actually excited about the new game coming out.

Pokemon > Lots of things I'm too lazy to mention.

Yeah tell me about man, My little brother and all his friends are absolutely obsessed.

But it's so confusing now a days with all these Pokemon, it's like they don't even care just like they're putting together two random words. Like Stapler and Wire = "Stapire"
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Anything Goes
Yeah tell me about man, My little brother and all his friends are absolutely obsessed.

...How young is your brother, because I'm in 9th grade...

But it's so confusing now a days with all these Pokemon, it's like they don't even care just like they're putting together two random words. Like Stapler and Wire = "Stapire"

true
Quote by Dirge Humani
...How young is your brother, because I'm in 9th grade...

true

My bro is in 2nd grade... I think? (I'm a terrible brother I know.) But I'm in 11th and I still play against him on one of the Pokemon video games for Gamecube, it's like Pokemon Red/Blue and Pokemon Stadium combined, tis good fun.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
My sig.

'nuff said.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Pokemon used to be the best

then they ruined it after they added like 500 more

the OG ones are the best

Gengar FTW

because he cheated
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Quote by Cied Shredder
Tyranitaur > all other Pokemon. I have a level 100 one on Silver Version. Yes.

+very yes.
I pulled out my old GBA games a while ago. I forgot how much fun crappy-graphics 2-d collect-the-stuff games are.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
This thread reminds me of one of these little kids a while back who had a binder of the original 151 pokemon, as well as a bit more (such as the other birds). He had about 300 cards all together, and had those two cats (Mew and Mewtwo?), all were first edition too. Makes me wonder if he still has them or not.
Quote by The Casualty
This thread reminds me of one of these little kids a while back who had a binder of the original 151 pokemon, as well as a bit more (such as the other birds). He had about 300 cards all together, and had those two cats (Mew and Mewtwo?), all were first edition too. Makes me wonder if he still has them or not.

That'd be worth a lot of money I expect.
pokemon pwns
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

Quote by #1 synth
i figure as long as its not a puppy it's fair game for my penis.
the show is ruined now, ash ketchums voice actor just went thru puberty, sounds like GO PIK*scratch*ACH*grunt*U
Page 1 of 5