fo sho- http://www.videogameshrine.net.tc/

look at contact info and youll see why its so cool .....

it has a chatroom too!! under message board!! yay!
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
Whoopdeedoo advertising! You'd better take that off.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
whys that cool at all?
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by sl1solo762
fo sho- http://www.videogameshrine.net.tc/

look at contact info and youll see why its so cool .....

it has a chatroom too!! under message board!! yay!

ure avatar is hypnotic @_@
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by JC13
I believe the best site ever, as told by the Pit before, is Chacha.

best websites in order
1. Ultimate-guitar.com
2. ChaCha.com
3. youtube.com

the order of 2 and 3 are arguable
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
lmao omg
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND its Vincent745's videogame webpage!! jesus
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
Quote by C.C. Deville
ure avatar is hypnotic @_@

Agreed...
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Quote by sl1solo762
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND its Vincent745's videogame webpage!! jesus

We were there together man. The viking onslaught didn't faze us.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
man, does this kid REALLY think hes actually popular'? i havent seen one good comment about him ever.
hahaha, ooohh. guess i should've actually looked at the contact info.
Quote by X-Death
X-Death, also known as Scott, is the Main Administrator of the VideoGameShrine Forum and VideoGameKingdom Website. He created the Forum and Website by myself useing services to build them. The idea of the VideoGameShrine and VideoGameKingdom all started in the year of 2004 of when X-Death thought about haveing his own Forum and Website, because he wanted to experience what it would be like. So X-Death has been studying how to make Websites and Forums. Later, X-Death soon created a Forum known as Q32 Forums, just as a general name. At first, the Forum took a while to make and there were many few Members. It has been hard to gain more Members over the years of advertisements and rumors. Later, after he finished makeing the VideoGameShrine and things were pretty squared off, X-Death thought about renameing the Forum to the VideoGameShrine and made the whole Forum mostly about Gameing. X-Death did not like the idea that the Forum was just ordinary and in general. He wanted to be a bit more creative with the Forum and make it mostly based on one subject, which is gameing. X-Death hopes everyone at the VideoGameShrine and VideoGameKingdom enjoys themselves and has a great time. X-Death chose the idea of it all being about mostly gameing, because he really loves video games, and he is brilliant at playing almost every video game. X-Death is a huge video gamer and loves Final Fantasy, Halo, Warcraft, and a lot more games. Later after he renamed the Forum and other things, he decided to make a Website of the Forum for just a mini website of general information about the VideoGameShrine and what not. He named the Website, the VideoGameKingdom. The VideoGameShrine and VideoGameKingdom is increaseing in progress everyday. X-Death hopes to have a successful time with the Forum and Website.

Tiger style.
LOLROFL ..priceless
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
i added him on myspace!!! woooooh!
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Quote by XibanezedgeX

Jan 07ers who weren't there in the thread we were referring to should learn to keep their mouths shut.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior