I want to get a wireless system for my guitar so I have more freedome and what-not and don't get tangled, I know it's not that big of a deal for some people, and it's not really for me, I just think they'd be pretty fun. But my question is about the channels. When you buy them, it says to specify the channel, do I just need to make sure I dont' have the same channel of the people in my band so it won't interfere or do I go and ask the people that I play with normally in other bands. I can't think of another way to word it right now, but any answer would help. Thanks

You know you're a guitar player if you think this following sentence is funny:

Gain makes everything better! Break a leg? Here, lets put some distortion on it!

as long as your not playing at the same time as the other bands i dont think it would matter. but i dont know much about them
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
thanks muchly

You know you're a guitar player if you think this following sentence is funny:

Gain makes everything better! Break a leg? Here, lets put some distortion on it!

hm, i'd like to know about this too, i'd assume from my vast experience from toy RC cars that two of them with the same frequeny could mess it up, so if your in a band worry, but do not quote me on this