I've been looking for a website that does online alcohol sales. I found one site, but it had a rather poor selection. Does anyone know a good website?
Are we talkin "fine wine" or booze... Yes it does matter.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Tesco.com?

Only if your in the UK though and i don't actually know if they sell over the internet
cabowabo.com and buy some Cabo Tequila. It tastes amazing straight.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
get a grip.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
I want to buy it online cause I've got 3 more years to go. Yeah I don't want wine either, I want vodka, cheap vodka.
not always true, some places will ship it in a unmarked box. Many websites like that have recently been shutdown though.
just get someone older to buy it for you.... jesus, why get all complicated by having to go to a website, sign for it on delivery, allow them to realise that you're not 18, and possibly spank you.

Wait out your 3 years, or get someone who is of age to buy it for you.
Quote by sgwyldechild
I've been looking for a website that does online alcohol sales. I found one site, but it had a rather poor selection. Does anyone know a good website?

Quote by sgwyldechild
I want to buy it online cause I've got 3 more years to go. Yeah I don't want wine either, I want vodka, cheap vodka.

your a ****ing idiot...
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
Well there is a site for swedes where you can buy 10 L vodka 80% for like 800 SEK (about $100). Pretty badass. ^^
Pathetic. Wait until you're 21, laws are in plcae for a reason. And it will not make you 'cool', or improve your life in any way....
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...