Page 1 of 2
Well my girlfriend at the last moment gets a call from her girlfriend saying that she has extra tickets to a concert. Now the concert is Christina Aguilera, and in Houston, and i live a good hour and a half away from the concert.

Now i will do almost anything for my girl, but Christina Aguilera. And at the last moment.

Well i guess its obvious since i'm writing this that i didn't go. So was it really wrong of me not to go? Would you of gone?

Oh yeah, I don't have the money to blow at a concert right now anyways.

I guess i'm turning to the wisest of people, and asking UG.
epic7734
If you dont have the money then obviously you cant go, simple as that
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
I would have done it. Christina Agulara is hot and you probably would've gotten laid. Great night in my opinion
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
If you start going out of your way all the time....especially that far out of the way...for your girlfriend, you start to become their bitch. And no girl respects someone that's their bitch.

Just sayin'.
asking you to drive an hour and a half for a concert that she probably knows you'll hate is a bit much. so, no. i wouldn't have.
Well... you can strike a deal with her.... If you go... she has sex with you. Repeatedly. To try and cover up the scars of that ordeal.... But then again, I have a new respect for Agulera after that Bobby Brown Tribute she did at the Grammy's... that was powerful.
I would've gone, to expand my musical views. Yeah, musical views

<.<

>.>
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I would' ve gone, but I woulda bargained, that if i go, she BETTER come see Megadeth with me

that or alot of sex ^^
I wouldn't do it for a boyfriend or a special someone. Then again I'm very judgemental when it comes to music and I probably wouldn't date someone who listened to that stuff in the first place. But if I did and accepted his faggotry I'd tell him to take a male friend instead of me.
No way man, I know exactly what you're thinking but hey, she's gotta respect that you have obligations and that going that far out of your way for something that isn't quite that important to her and doesn't mean jack shit to you just isn't at the top of your to do list. Offer to go somewhere else with her, but pop concerts and long distances just aren't your thing.
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
dude its called "man law" you do what ever the hell you want with her or chose not to do something with her. and dont let her boss you around.
You know what the odd thing about the concert is, is that she doesn't like Christiana either.
She just wanted to go hang out with her friends.

Oh well shes coming back over here after the concert anyways, so i don't have to use sex as a bargaining chip.
epic7734
i would of went, but thats just me. to each his own.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Dude, I would go to an Ashley Simpson concert (with her actually singing, not just lipsynching) for my non-existant girlfriend.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Men are either pussy-whipped or pussy without.

You, my friend, are pussy without.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by Life Lease
It's your girlfriend. You should have went anyway, if it meant something to her.

'nuff said, you gotta give to get.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
I would have done it. Christina Agulara is hot and you probably would've gotten laid. Great night in my opinion

+1.
Quote by greendayguitar
Men are either pussy-whipped or pussy without.

You, my friend, are pussy without.

Uhmm... That sounds like something some one who doesnt' get any would say.

But it was funny, so i'll give you that.
epic7734
Quote by epic7734
Uhmm... That sounds like something some one who doesnt' get any would say.

But it was funny, so i'll give you that.

No. I don't get any. My own hand wont even touch me in dirty places.

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by greendayguitar
No. I don't get any. My own hand wont even touch me in dirty places.

I bet your hand is hyperreligious
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Life Lease
It's your girlfriend. You should have went anyway, if it meant something to her.

You should have went, for the above reason if nothing else.
Besides, there is some music there, expand your limits.
Quote by CodeMonk
You should have went, for the above reason if nothing else.
Besides, there is some music there, expand your limits.

I had actually just finished doing something with my girl. I Actually went with her to her brothers soccer practice. It wasn't even a game, just practice. That should mean something right.
epic7734
Ach you probably should have gone because Christina Aguilera is really really hot. Would have been great - you'd have her tits on stage, your girls tits next to you, her friend's next to them, and millions of other ones in the rest of the audience (No guy goes to a Christina Aguilera concert :P Thus you == one man in a sea of women.)

Sounds like a hell of a night to me.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by epic7734
I had actually just finished doing something with my girl. I Actually went with her to her brothers soccer practice. It wasn't even a game, just practice. That should mean something right.

*makes whipping sound*

Nah, I'm kidding. That shows your relationship actually has meaning, and it's not just going over to each others houses and sexing each other up.

Quote by RadioHead22
I wouldn't have, I wouldn't care if she was screwing Jessica Simpson onstage, wait, yes I would. I would pay to see that, but anything less and you shall be taken by the Burger King "I am man" people and you shall be raped by a donkey
You PICK your girlfriend. If you're not willing to enjoy the things she happens to enjoy along with her, you shouldn't have picked her.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
I would have gone for the following reasons:
1. Christina is hot.
2. Laid after concert.
3. I like to drive my car long distances on Texas freeways.

Sounds like a decent night to me.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
First off, it's "have" not "of".

Second, Christina sometimes looks hot, you may have gotten lucky and she might have been looking hot.

Third, pfft.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Page 1 of 2