i know i make way too many of these stupid topics, but can anyone tell me what this is about? any websites or anything to help me out with what's important in it. im supposed to have it read by tomorrow. thanks
why don't you just read it?? you might suprise yourself by actually learning something
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Teh_Guitarer
i know i make way too many of these stupid topics, but can anyone tell me what this is about? any websites or anything to help me out with what's important in it. im supposed to have it read by tomorrow. thanks

I see far too much of that here...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Maybe you should have read it? You get zero sympathy from me, since I have to analyze a poem and finish some work on it by tomorrow. The guy wrote about running for fuck's sake. There's nothing to the poem except he had a good time running as a kid... The examples in my class are so horrid.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál