In this one song by Guess who (Shakin all over) it has this one part when he says "quivers down my back bone" its like an almost off tune sound, and I saw the tabs for it, and they don't match up at all.

I'd like to know how to do stuff this for my songs but since TABs are wrong half the time, I wanted to know if anyone else know's how to do this

heres a sample (shakin all over) www.purevolume.com/selfcensored

its around 30 seconds into the song

eh?
Gibson SG
HSS Fender starcaster
Crate XT120
BiG Muff (russian)
FAB chorus and echo
CB 700 drum set
Last edited by Misfits1234 at Feb 20, 2007,
Quote by Misfits1234

eh?

Canadian ?

ooooo boy ! Brings me way back to the late 70s when we had this idea of surfin on the rockabilly revival kicked off by Brian Setzer and the Stray Cats. I had this band called "The Chillin' Bengies", named after a famous drive-in movie theatre, playing 50s rockabilly Cramps style with flicks of Z-rated black and white movies like "Attack of the 50 feet woman" or "The Atomic Monster", or "The Crab Monsters" projected on a white bed sheet hanging in the background, behind the drummer.

At that time, 'twas Telecaster plugged in the faithful Silverface Twin with reverb, amp tremolo and Roland RE-201 tape echo in the effects loop.

Soooo, at 0:30 of "Shakin' all over", you have :

--5-------
--5-------
--7^(1)
--x
--

"^" means bend (# of whole steps)
"x" means mute
"0" means "play open string"
Last edited by ColdGin at Feb 21, 2007,
lol not canadian, but hey, thats exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much dude!

and hey those themes of Z-rated 50's movies kicks ass haha, cramps ftw
Gibson SG
HSS Fender starcaster
Crate XT120
BiG Muff (russian)
FAB chorus and echo
CB 700 drum set
Quote by Misfits1234

and hey those themes of Z-rated 50's movies kicks ass haha, cramps ftw

Uh, uh, it's THE Cramps.

Quote by ColdGin
playing 50s rockabilly Cramps style with flicks of Z-rated black and white movies

boo
Gibson SG
HSS Fender starcaster
Crate XT120
BiG Muff (russian)
FAB chorus and echo
CB 700 drum set