i never heard of them either, so i looked it up; and it said they are a hardcore band...but i've never heard of them...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
i've heard of them, but never listened to them or anything, just heard the name. but in my mind i always pictured them as a shitty ass emo band or post hardcore or some horrible music like that.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by punklover
they're not hardcore, they're more a mixture of Aiden, Atreyu, and some girl band

Then why did you post about THAT in HERE?
No, it actually has nothing to do with emo or punk. Emo is Nation of Ulysses and Rites of Spring. Punk is Bad Brains and the Buzzcocks. "Flee the Seen", from your description, is just a trendy pop-rock band. Which is the complete anti-thesis of punk rock and underground music all around.
buy their cd, its real cheap trust me, get back to me in the flee the seen forum and tell me if their pop-punk
Nothing says punk rock like a list of endorsements on your myspace page
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...