My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I'm not sure, I'm not familiar with any of those amps..

But if your price range went up a little, I could recommend some other amps.

What type of music do you play?
Those shipping costs will throw him over his price range... $50.. that's crazy.
You won't find an amp for that price that will have good tone AND good volume.

My advice: Save up more money.

Since this stuff isn't a new set of strings or a new tuner or *insert other cheap guitar product*, you really need to make sure you're investing your money well...because that's just what this, an investment. Why do I have a $1300 guitar, an $800 amp on the way (no, the Valve Jr. isn't my only amp...I'm just too lazy to put in projects that are in development), and a nice cab to boot? Because I've actually been saving my money for a while. I spent a long time using an old bass amp as my guitar amp. Why? Because it's what I had. I didn't want to blow $200 to get an amp that I'd get rid of in 6 months. I've been very careful about buying stuff that I won't just use now, but I'll also use in a few years.

Now, you may very well look at this and say "this guy is full of crap...I want a gigging amp and I want it now!" Very well, no skin off my back, but I'm telling you that you'll be much better suited waiting a little bit. Save another $200-300 and get yourself an amp that you won't chuck out the window in a few months.

</rant>
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
The best I can think of is a Vox ad50vt, 50 watts or the 30vt I suppose with thirty watts. I have seen them on ebay in your range. Very nice amps. Good fender and marshall tones.
hmmm.... what are you thinking of using it for? + what sort of music do you play? that usually help alot.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
doesn't musicians friend have the regular cube 30 for 120?
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Quote by Alex The Red
hmmm.... what are you thinking of using it for? + what sort of music do you play? that usually help alot.

His name is SOADrox, so I'm assuming he likes stuff like SOAD.
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
i play mostly heavier stuff... metal, metalcore, hardcore... stuff like that... i also play some classic rock, and sometimes grunge, punk, blues, and classical... so pretty much everything
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up