is this sa posed to be were you write songs that you made and if not replie

here is my sond any way : ' [)

have you, ever seen some one so beautiful. to me is what i see she says she is the one that i am not the one for her even so i have fallen down and cant get up form her heart i don't know what i should do even though i have no chance with her i try to never fall back on my feet because i never want to see what will happen to me thinking of her gets me chills down on the back of my neck for now i do not see my self coming down at least for not a minuit of my time as i walk thinking of what it could have been i tryed not prevail after all i did fail falling down coming over the sun shine now i have truly found the one for me
bassguitar4ever
Alright, I'm sure you're wondering why no one has looked at this. I'll tell you why. One, I've seen the crits you've giving out, and you need to tell the writers more and put some actual thought into comments. A generic, "This is great. Check out mine." won't get you anything, I'm afraid. Second, you need to break up your song into stanzas and such, so it is easier to read and crit.

That and you should check it for spelling and grammar mistakes.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep