I've been having fun blowing up cars and creating havoc.

I thinks its fun for the most part. I didn't really get it for the Halo 3 beta since the game was pretty fun to begin with.

Thoughts on the game?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I rented it today. I just stopped pumping shotgun shells into pixelated Mexican gangsters so I could eat Chinese takeout food. Believe it or not, I'm actually not a fat slob with no life; it just seems that way.
Hell yeah. I picked up my reserved copy just about 4 hours ago and I'm loving it! I already got my agility, strength, and shooting at lvl 3 and I only have to take out the Mexican kingpin. Should be easy since I kinda wandered into the other islands to pick up some better weapons from the other gangs. You know, the funny thing is I originally pre-ordered this game for the sole purpose of getting in the Halo 3 beta but when I played the demo I was hooked. At first it looked nothing more than another GTA clone but I was wrong...
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Is it alot of fun? any cool features in it?

Think GTA meets The Hulk. Being able to pick up and throw cars around is great, and also being able to jump from skyscraper to skyscraper cuts loads of time off going from one place to another.
Quote by happytimeharry
Think GTA meets The Hulk. Being able to pick up and throw cars around is great, and also being able to jump from skyscraper to skyscraper cuts loads of time off going from one place to another.

I dont have much for money though...*sigh*...maybe I'll rent it.

can you play live with it? cause then maybe we can play, since you played gears like once and quit. haha
Quote by IbanezPlayer27

can you play live with it? cause then maybe we can play, since you played gears like once and quit. haha

Yeah dude. Full online free-roaming co-op!!!
I got blown up in the Volk Territory.

Im Nelsean on Live if j00 wanna plae wif m3. <3

EDIT: Not now though. Im doin HomeWork. :/

Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah dude. Full online free-roaming co-op!!!

*finishes filling out the job application sitting on my computer desk for 2 weeks*

EDIT: Nelsean what games do you play on live?
Ya.

This game is gonna keep me from being bored for the next few months.

Tru dat

edit: I just sent you a friend request. It'll be from MasterShake07.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Feb 21, 2007,
Quote by Nelsean
Ya.

This game is gonna keep me from being bored for the next few months.

Maybe I'll go and buy it....I added you on live btw...you'll know its me. haha

EDIT: yeah I think I'm gonna go buy it this weekend or this week.
Last edited by IbanezPlayer27 at Feb 21, 2007,
Yay, more friends. :P

Quote by IbanezPlayer27

EDIT: yeah I think I'm gonna go buy it this weekend or this week.

Coo. Oh, and make sure you get a box that has a little sticker on it saying it includes the beta. You shouldn't have any trouble at all since the entire first shipment is all beta copies but just a heads up...
Quote by happytimeharry
Coo. Oh, and make sure you get a box that has a little sticker on it saying it includes the beta. You shouldn't have any trouble at all since the entire first shipment is all beta copies but just a heads up...

Yeah I knew that already from the emails halo3.com sent out from signing up.
ok...sorry for a double post..but what are some really cool unique things you can do in this game? and why is it so good? I wanna know before I buy it...and I was to lazy to download the demo. haha