I just spent the whole weekend at my friends house with this girl that ive had a crush on forever. We were watchin a move on a bed together and we started yo kinda snuggle under the covers. So over the past three days we spend most of the time at his house jus hanging out and we eventually ened up kissing on his bed. I ask her to be my girlfriend and she actualyl says yes!! She tells my frinds she likes me and for once I think something good might actually happen to me. This whole time I'm thinking something has to go wrong, it always had before, so something terrible is bound to happen. I go to school today and see her and everything seems cool. I'm just starting to think this might actually work out and nothing bad is going to happen. So I go home today and get on AIM. Just wanted to talk to my new girlfriend for a little bit. And what do you know the first thing she says is Mattttttt, I dont think we should be going out together anymore. She then goes on to give this exlanation about how she would make a terrible girlfriend ad there is this other guy that she loves that she cant date and she would be unhappy all the time. She says she likes me of course, but she doesnt want to ruin our friendship.

So what the hell was the point of the whole weekend? Just to get my hopes up just enough so that they can me crushed some more? I dont know how the hell to feel because now our frinedship is probaly broken or at least scarred and I get to go back to feeling liek shit all the time. I dont know why I bothered writng this on here, but I couldnt think of anywhere else to talk about it and it feels a little better now that I've written it down.
Quote by Godzilla1969
Relationship Thread!

He speaks the truth.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
hmm.

FUCKING GO TO THE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP THREAD!

COCKSUCKER!
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
Most High School relationships = shit.

Facts of life. Glad you feel better having

let it all out though. And hey, I'm sure she'll

realize how bad she messed up & regret

ending it with you. Girls are impossible to

understand sometimes.
Murphey's Law man. It's a bitch.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
ive had it happen to me man, it sucks but ull get over it in a few days, i know it sucks now but itll pass

but u really shouldve gone to the relationship thread
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Murphey's Law man. It's a bitch.

cheers to that
as long as that other guy isnt breaking any of the man laws then everything is cool.

same thing happend to me, it sucks, but man laws were trampled in my case. which led to about 2 days of furious drinking. which led to about a week of feeling like shit.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
umm i'm not gonna type big but relationship thread
"In the end they will know we have rocked" (Zander lee)

"Nick Grundy have a wonderful afterlife"

Quote by Izz
Get a hooker AND listen to your own music?

Quote by jake911
The pit could get more done in a hour than the police could in a week.
yeah that sucks...

FOR YOU
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
feel your pain bro. sorry for you, but it is true that girls are some bizarre and complex yet beautiful creatures (sometimes).

BTW, just to cheer you up, someone once told me in a time of great sadness:

tomorrow the sun WILL still wake up no matter what. good luck and dont do stupid shit.

sorry that was my somewhat poor attempt at cheering someone up.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Last edited by miguelito2729 at Feb 20, 2007,
Quote by suthy16
Welcome to life, man. It's all f*cked up but you'll survive...

he wont survive, no one survives life
ohh reminds me of a jimi hendrix song that i listend to for quite a while - castles made of sand.

the lyrics go something like "and castles made of sand fall into the sea.... eventually"
which i take to mean that your problems will slip away with time.
and i find it to be true, just gotta give stuff time.

edit: thought of another one: "no matter how brown the shit gets, the rain will wash it away" i tried.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by heaven's gate
he wont survive, no one survives life

you make a very valid point
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
ohh reminds me of a jimi hendrix song that i listend to for quite a while - castles made of sand.

the lyrics go something like "and castles made of sand fall into the sea.... eventually"

edit: thought of another one: "no matter how brown the shit gets, the rain will wash it away" i tried.

never thought of that, i always took castles made of sand to mean all good things must come to an end lol..i must be unfortunate
Think of it this way.. IT could of been worse. You guys could of been going out for awhile and you actually got REALLY attached to her then she told you this. Trust me the quicker it happened the easier to get it over with. Girls are wierd when starting things out! Lots of girls are scared of relationships and push themselves out of it no matter how much they like the guy.. I sort of know how you feel.. except mines probably a tad worse.. My girlfriend who I've been going out with for three years and was planning on engaging within the next year or two (Im not a highschool kid by the way) randomly decided to leave me for another guy the day before valentines...Now THAT got me upset...If I can eventually get over this then I know that you can get over that.. Remember it takes experiences like this to become an experianced man in life.
Gear: Yamaha AES 620 Equipped with SD JB+APH-1
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Equipped with BKP Mothers Milk
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD

it could be kind of opposite to that too, cus if you think about it, having a castle would be awesome, but nothing lasts forever, hence it falling into the sea.

haha i dono, you're probably right i was just thinking about that
Threadstarter: Click this, it helped me out when my gf broke up w/ mw recently.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/junkyard/15_reasons_why_guitars_are_better_than_girlfriends.html
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by Solemn Silence
I just spent the whole weekend at my friends house with this girl that ive had a crush on forever. We were watchin a move on a bed together and we started yo kinda snuggle under the covers. So over the past three days we spend most of the time at his house jus hanging out and we eventually ened up kissing on his bed. I ask her to be my girlfriend and she actualyl says yes!! She tells my frinds she likes me and for once I think something good might actually happen to me. This whole time I'm thinking something has to go wrong, it always had before, so something terrible is bound to happen. I go to school today and see her and everything seems cool. I'm just starting to think this might actually work out and nothing bad is going to happen. So I go home today and get on AIM. Just wanted to talk to my new girlfriend for a little bit. And what do you know the first thing she says is Mattttttt, I dont think we should be going out together anymore. She then goes on to give this exlanation about how she would make a terrible girlfriend ad there is this other guy that she loves that she cant date and she would be unhappy all the time. She says she likes me of course, but she doesnt want to ruin our friendship.

So what the hell was the point of the whole weekend? Just to get my hopes up just enough so that they can me crushed some more? I dont know how the hell to feel because now our frinedship is probaly broken or at least scarred and I get to go back to feeling liek shit all the time. I dont know why I bothered writng this on here, but I couldnt think of anywhere else to talk about it and it feels a little better now that I've written it down.

She played you like a beautiful fiddle
Since when do weekends need points?
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Call her a bitch or a dirty ass ho. She'll prob'ly get mad like a bitch is s'posed to.

[/NWA]
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by hug a llama
so what does your friend do while you "snuggle"...watch?

fap fap fap
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Solemn Silence
And what do you know the first thing she says is Mattttttt, I dont think we should be going out together anymore.

Watcha' gunna do?

Haha, boy, you got pwned.

(Why am I acting like this?)
Quote by Zuka
Watcha' gunna do?

Haha, boy, you got pwned.

(Why am I acting like this?)

Maybe you're just feeling a bit waspy?
Quote by hug a llama
so what does your friend do while you "snuggle"...watch?

he's in the corner video taping
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Dude i'm in a very similar situation to yours...
except we never even wound up going out.

but everything else... THE SAME!

SO basically my advice to you... is to try your hardest not to let her know that it bothers you. Be her friend! Try not to let it be wierd because a little wierdness will grow to a falling out, but if you keep making it effort to still be friends it'll eventually pass.

Let me know how this works out
go get stoned out of your mind, drink a whole lot of alcohol and get lost for a week in the woods or desert, whichever is closer. then go find her and tell her what you went through after she broke your heart. and then she will have your babies and you will have spent a whole week stoned and drunk.

awesome plan
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Tell her she wasted your weekend because she just ended shit and you could have did better things like drink beer with other girls.
well ill see what happens i guess

maybe ill post another thread about how all this stuff turns out sometime or somthing

thx for the help though guys