Page 1 of 13
Inspired by some of the new threads going around (i.e. recent purchases, promotion, etc)

Basically, just tell about a show you went to or played recently. Bands, atmosphere, whatever else. Post pics if you've got them, vids if you've got them.

As for me, I went to a Cold World/COA/Hammer Bros show on saturday. Pretty intense shit. Shipwreck dropped the show for some reason, so it was a little empty. I love Cold World though. So good.

I'm in the blue Verse shirt.

Ceder Creek Local Show..
im on stage playing guitar on the right with teh white tie
this was a slow part of the song...hence no moshing..but we played right before the main band..it was pretty sweet..we had like people on stage with us after 30 min into the show...
but it had its downs...some chick "accidently" threw water on my DS-1 pedal...so i had to use my crappy amp gain
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

some guy today was all like, " ahah dude likez OMG you wanna see ma HUGE SAUSAGGE??? likez ZOMG its tEH biggest EVER! " And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
Last edited by stubby2010 at Feb 23, 2007,
Quote by Cedence
Inspired by some of the new threads going around (i.e. recent purchases, promotion, etc)

Basically, just tell about a show you went to or played recently. Bands, atmosphere, whatever else. Post pics if you've got them, vids if you've got them.

As for me, I went to a Cold World/COA/Hammer Bros show on saturday. Pretty intense shit. Shipwreck dropped the show for some reason, so it was a little empty. I love Cold World though. So good.

I'm in the blue Verse shirt.

im extremly jeaous, i wanna see cold world so bad
seriously, why can't any good hardcore bands ever come down to south florida
Ion Dissonance in march, always love it when they come to Ontario, apart from that only local shows and shows that my bands play.
My bands last show, I haven't been to a real show in a while but maybe I will have some pics from a show this Saturday. I'm the guitarist with his back turned in the first picture. Sorry if these sizes are big.

cedence, is that the QVCC? ive never actually bbeen but i always try to go to shows there, i guess its a pretty decent venue.

anyway, once i see energy, ambitions, comeback kid and this is hell at the roxy ill have some stories or pics.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I live in Germany, so shows are pretty scarce.

Unless I want to go watch a bunch of crust punks yelling in German.

:/

All Shall Perish (meh...) are coming in March. Unfortunately, I think I have standardized testing that week.

Double :/
Quote by Spiritual_Cramp
I live in Germany, so shows are pretty scarce.

Unless I want to go watch a bunch of crust punks yelling in German.

:/

All Shall Perish (meh...) are coming in March. Unfortunately, I think I have standardized testing that week.

Double :/

hhhhmmmm.....totally remember you saying you live in Sweden, ah well my bad.
Saw Pro Team, Her Nightmare, MINDSNARE and Carpathian at a hall on Sunday. Was good.

AND I SAW NOFX LAST FRIDAY

Carpathian:

Pro Team:

Mindsnare:

Unexciting photos.
Good gig :]
The last show I went to was Job For A Cowboy, PsyOpus, The Acacia Strain and See You Next Tuesday. It was so terrible I left half way through.

Apart from that, the next thing I'm looking forward to is Cattle Decapitation in April.

South Florida sucks.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
The last show I went to was Job For A Cowboy, PsyOpus, The Acacia Strain and See You Next Tuesday. It was so terrible I left half way through.

Apart from that, the next thing I'm looking forward to is Cattle Decapitation in April.

South Florida sucks.

i was going to go to that but im glad i didnt. my buddy said it was a shitload of scene kids. he said there were atreyu and a7x shirts everywhere...

but yeah, last show i saw was unearth, walls of jericho, and two shitty local bands

there are a bunch of good shows coming though

-norma jean w/the chariot
-shadows fall w/still remains, acacia strain, and the showdown
-poison the well w/ fear before the march of flames and heavy heavy low low
-august burns red w/ from a second story window and see you next tuesday
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

last show I was at was last Saturday

Terror, Stick To your Guns, The Warriors, All Shall Perish, and War Of Ages

the only band I saw was The Warriors though because of some stupid girl
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
i went to the job for a cowboy, acacia strain, see you next tuesday, psyopus show. i though it was okay, the crowd was a bunch of scene kids though. psyopus and see you next tuesday were dank though
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
Quote by pmeg568c
cedence, is that the QVCC? ive never actually bbeen but i always try to go to shows there, i guess its a pretty decent venue.

anyway, once i see energy, ambitions, comeback kid and this is hell at the roxy ill have some stories or pics.

nah man, the Nashua American Legion. Great venue. No stage, but it's a good location. They do a lot of shows there

I've never been to the QVCC, but I've heard it's an amazing place. I think the best place I've been was probably the Roller Kingdom in Hudson.
Quote by jefflucas
Last Sunday:

Hot Cross
Transistor Transistor
Panthers
They and The Children
Call It Arson

(HOUSE SHOW)

So good.

I am envious.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

Quote by XstygX
last show I was at was last Saturday

Terror, Stick To your Guns, The Warriors, All Shall Perish, and War Of Ages

the only band I saw was The Warriors though because of some stupid girl

I was at that show too

it was weird, during war of ages there was some 50 year old lady and her like two daughters who were like 13 siting up front and singing along to every song. then they left.

But it was an insane show. I got pummeled by stage divers though. at one point 3 people stage dived into this hole where nobody was and all got stacked on eachother, it was funny
Quote by Cedence
nah man, the Nashua American Legion. Great venue. No stage, but it's a good location. They do a lot of shows there

I've never been to the QVCC, but I've heard it's an amazing place. I think the best place I've been was probably the Roller Kingdom in Hudson.

hah im playing a show in nashua and roller kingdom march 2nd and 3rd, with my friends band. i really dont like the band at all but im helping out until they find a new guitarist, but at least im pumped about playing at roller kingdom at least
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by Job 4 a Cowboy
I was at that show too

it was weird, during war of ages there was some 50 year old lady and her like two daughters who were like 13 siting up front and singing along to every song. then they left.

But it was an insane show. I got pummeled by stage divers though. at one point 3 people stage dived into this hole where nobody was and all got stacked on eachother, it was funny

hahah nice random ass little girls that knew the words haha

but I was pissed I was with this girl I liked and we were sitting on the stupid couch outside for the whole thing

Im happy I saw the Warriors though Stage dove the crap out of their set danced and little bit too

other then that I wasnt even in Showcase
Quote by pmeg568c
hah im playing a show in nashua and roller kingdom march 2nd and 3rd, with my friends band. i really dont like the band at all but im helping out until they find a new guitarist, but at least im pumped about playing at roller kingdom at least

Same days as the Bane/DTN/Geeks tour? Or is your band on those shows?
yea the first one is the same day as bane and have heart at the roxy, kind of pissed im missing it, ha i wish i could open for that show. oh well have heart always plays shows around here and ive seen bane lots of times.

but at least i get to see energy ambitions this is hell and comeback kid on the 19th
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
I don't remember the last show I went to, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to see Beneath The Massacre on Sunday. It's in the basement of the dirtiest bar in my city(but owned by different people), no stage, capacity just under 100. It so sweet to be that close to bands.
Quote by pmeg568c
yea the first one is the same day as bane and have heart at the roxy, kind of pissed im missing it, ha i wish i could open for that show. oh well have heart always plays shows around here and ive seen bane lots of times.

but at least i get to see energy ambitions this is hell and comeback kid on the 19th

Yeah, I've seen Have Heart a lot of times.

I'm stoked on Have Heart/Verse/Ruiner/Sinking Ships in Haverhill on the 24th.
To everyone who gets to see Bane and Have Heart in Boston in a few days, I envy you. Hopefully I'll be seeing Bane and Death Before Dishonor/Since the Flood/Madball next week. I can't wait.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Would someone in Mass. like to adopt me?
I'm really cheap to maintain and I'd drive you to all the shows.
Quote by LPIndin

seeing oh sleeper tommorrow woith some crappy local bands. but oh sleeper is amazing so yeah if you havent checked themn out go for it

www.myspace.com/ohsleeper
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Would someone in Mass. like to adopt me?
I'm really cheap to maintain and I'd drive you to all the shows.

Haha I'd totally do it if I had money. I need someone to drive me.
im stoked right now

just found out im gonna see Internal Affairs on the 10th

my friends band is playing with em.
As I Lay Dying were sickkkkk.

Going to Bring Me The Horizon and I Killed The Prom Queen AND All That Remains in April.
R E G G A E
Quote by TheDarkestNights
As I Lay Dying were sickkkkk.

Going to Bring Me The Horizon and I Killed The Prom Queen AND All That Remains in April.

Hopefully your balls should drop at those shows.
Well I put on my first show last night and it's the last show i've been to for a while. Good bands, good night, I made money (I know, a hardcore show making money, whatever next?!) so all in all fantastic.

All Or Nothing, Toasted Egg Sandwhich, Zombies of Ska (yeah I still dig ska) and Seeing Red (When these guys have tracks up i'll make a thread, you'll all love them).
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Had to ****ing road trip to see one of my band's shows in Bakersfield, CA

Line-up was:
Moria
Impending Doom
The Final Burden
Oblige
Belay My Last
Tyranny
Her Black Despondency
Dog Eats Flesh
Eleanor Rigby

The venue was teeeerrrible.

Next BIG show for me is Animosity, As Blood Runs Black, The Faceless and Beneath The Massacre.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by DeadxWillxRise
Beneath the Massacre in March, definatley phsyced.

where are you seeing them?
Recommended threads
LA ink
psychokiller99
Last post:
by fortysix&2
Stronghold
BrokenxAlliance
Last post:
by _fender_fan_