Cause if you do, then you look like a fool. I hate when people do that, it looks so retarded. Like, unless you are trying to look like count chocula or something, why the hell would you do that. If thats what was supposed to happen, they would make shirts with the collars already flipped up. but they dont. everyone i have ever seen with a popped collar looks like a complete dick.
anyway thats my rant.
Quote by fps_doug
Cause if you do, then you look like a fool. I hate when people do that, it looks so retarded. Like, unless you are trying to look like count chocula or something, why the hell would you do that. If thats what was supposed to happen, they would make shirts with the collars already flipped up. but they dont. everyone i have ever seen with a popped collar looks like a complete dick.
anyway thats my rant.

Nice

but yes, I agree, popped collars are gay.
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
popped collars are just silly.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
I agree, popped collars are so unbelievably dorky it's embarrasing.

Funny how the "jocks" wear their collars popped 'cause it's "cool", when it's the dorkiest thing since tucking your pants into your socks
I didn't have a signature until now.
pop my collar on the daily.
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
Losers pop their collars. Y'know, cause they're so cool. They're breaking the mold. While all their friends wear the exact same American Eagle shirt, their collar is POPPED. WOW!!!
Quote by fps_doug
anyway thats my rant.

they do idiot
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
B...but..Ever since I can remember I've been popping my collar!

That one's for all my ex-wiggas. I used to, and then I looked in the mirror one day and realized how amazinglydorky it looked.
Someone wears shirts with popped collars...
fag

just because im cooler than you

they fall down after a week anyway
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Trevor6
Who the fuck wears collars?
People who wear Polo shirts, for one. Or shirts in general.

School uniforms pretty much all have collars. Or at least pretty much every single school uniform I have ever seen in Australia.
I think they look stupid.

I was at the gym once and saw a guy lifting next to me, who was wearing TWO, count 'em TWO popped collars... one of the pink, one of them sky blue. wtfm8?
Looking for my India/Django.
I don't pop my collars. It looks too silly for my taste, but I don't get irritated by people who do. Chill threadstarter. =/
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I go to a goddamn private school and only collared shirts are allowed....
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by The Casualty
School uniforms = fail
I agree wholeheartedly.

Unfortunately amost every school in Australia (or Victoria, anyway) has school uniforms.

I seriously hate them so much, I never liked them. But not really much you can do unless the whole school calls a uniform strike (we tried that at m school, but no one participated in it... fucking scabs)
Quote by The Casualty
School uniforms = fail

gay = you

im so clever
<//////>~
i do when i'm trying to make fun of my whiteness or something, but otherwise i leave it down.
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Quote by qotsa1278
But everybody's doin' it!

Another reason why not to do it.
Quote by qotsa1278
Oh, and: Count Chocula > pretty much everything

That, I have to concur on. Horror is great, cereal is good... both combined make a great product.
Popping your collar makes you look like a tool. And if I see you, I will kick you very hard.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
It looks good depending on the shirt. Gives you that confident arrogant look.
I have a sweater that has the collar popped. It looks cool, but on regular shirts I think it looks dumb.

I pop ma colla like I ga ma dolla. O_o
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Everybody does it. It gets them their props.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Scourge
I agree wholeheartedly.

Unfortunately amost every school in Australia (or Victoria, anyway) has school uniforms.

I seriously hate them so much, I never liked them. But not really much you can do unless the whole school calls a uniform strike (we tried that at m school, but no one participated in it... fucking scabs)

Yeah man here in Melbourne its crap. some Jock-esq guy prop their collars and act all top. all the Girls are like ohhhh ahhhh. they look stupid.
no...that's stupid.
Originally posted by bassist90

Thank you Assassin_Itachi, you truly are a great man