basses are so cool but there is only like 20 tipes and there are like 200 tipes of normal guitars ??
bassguitar4ever
no offense but learn how to type...
Guitars:
Fender MIM Telecaster
Epiphone SG Goth
Ibanez Soundgear Bass
Amps:
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Crate BT-50
hey buddy your html didnt work
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
dude do not make fun of me because i tryed to change the color see right now i type perfect
bassguitar4ever
sry i didn't realize what you were trying to do

Edit: How do you change color?
Guitars:
Fender MIM Telecaster
Epiphone SG Goth
Ibanez Soundgear Bass
Amps:
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Crate BT-50
you go [ then COLOR then = then what color you want then ] you put this before you write then after put put no space inbetween them k
bassguitar4ever
First of all, I'd like to say that this thread is making me cry.
Second of all, I'm pretty sure there are more than 20 types of bass guitars. You're probably not looking hard enough. There are plenty out there.
not really but maybe i was being to harsh but i do know there are more guitar types than bass guitar
bassguitar4ever
Well gee, only twenty "tipes". Your HTML ability sucks and so does your English. Damn Feb 07er.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're not done being flamed in your other thread yet

My guitar was here first so lay hands off my soul.
Quote by Hergiswi
First of all, I'd like to say that this thread is making me cry.
Second of all, I'm pretty sure there are more than 20 types of bass guitars. You're probably not looking hard enough. There are plenty out there.

I second that. After reading this through, bad HTML tags and all, I am still baffled by the point of it all.
i think i am doing prety good considering that this is my first day on this website
bassguitar4ever
Quote by amonamon4
dude do not make fun of me because i tryed to change the color see right now i type perfect

Aside from the fact that you lack any basic punctuation, grammar, or spelling skills. The bass forum does not take nicely to illiteracy, you'd do well to remember that. Also, there are much more than 20 types of basses. You're just ignorant of the vast majority of the bass playing world. Do your homework before making stupid threads. This is the second one I've had to be ashamed of for you today. Honestly, it's that bad. Since you show no shame in making these obviously moronic threads I have to actually be embarrassed that thse are in the bass forum. Thanks, thanks a lot for ruining my birthday. By the way, bass forum, it's my birthday.
:MAD: :MAD: :MAD: dude who cares aboutt spelling ecept for you righty tighty people and if you read all the mesages you would have seen i put more than 20 bass types
bassguitar4ever
Quote by amonamon4
:MAD: :MAD: :MAD: dude who cares aboutt spelling ecept for you righty tighty people and if you read all the mesages you would have seen i put more than 20 bass types

If you don't spell correctly, then we can't read it correctly. Your thread makes no sense at all. You have question marks at the end of the original post, but there is no question asked in the sentence. You fail at English. I am reporting this, and I can only pray that you will be banninated until you learn to spell.
1) Do not abuse the report button. Reporting because someone said "f uck" is not a good reason.
2) Do not make pointless threads. What did you want to get out of this thread? Yes, more guitars are manufactured than basses. nothing can be done about it.
3) Do not double post
4) To be taken seriously, type full sentences like you are writing. This is not an AIM chat room.
5) Welcome to UG. I see you're off to a good start.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.