Page 1 of 2
sorry, i needed something to catch your attention. this question has been bugging me for a long time. someone on here asked long ago if you had a 2-way mirror and looked through it at a normal mirror parrell to your 2-way mirror, would you see yourself or the mirrors reflection???
your a ****ing ****
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
you would see whatever is in the room into which you are looking.

If the room is just mirrors, you would see the light source

If there was no light source, you would see nothing.

My mouse went so fast to the link....
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Fuck you. I can only wish the worst death upon you.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
You won't see yourself. If you did then anyone in that room would also be able to see you through it therefore making it impossible to be a 2-way mirror.
I second all the flaming.

That bullshit is uncalled for.

You scared the **** out of everyone

for a stupid question that they're not

going to bother answering now.
I was scared for Ozzy
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
You would see the mirror man... Think about it....
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
You would not see yourself because light does not go through from your side of the mirror, and you need light from an object to form an image of the object (you being the object).

Trust me, I'm taking a college course in optics. Hey, you just reminded me that I have to finish my homework for optics! Thanks!

Poor Ozzy...
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
first the quantum factor and then this?......give me a ****ing break.
too much thinking for today.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Wow! False Advertisement at its finest. Almost as bad as the time I paid $2000 to fly 500 miles, and got backstage passes, and front row seats to see “barenaked ladies”, and all I got was a bunch of fat guys running around playing the guitar.
i thought a two way mirror was a window...

Quote by YourMessiah666
Wow! False Advertisement at its finest. Almost as bad as the time I paid $2000 to fly 500 miles, and got backstage passes, and front row seats to see “barenaked ladies”, and all I got was a bunch of fat guys running around playing the guitar.

haha. that was good for a short and sweet loling.

peace
You ****ing ass wipe. Not only did you put a damn shocking heading, but you follow it up with the most pointless question. You giant pussy.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
you...BASTARD!
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Fuck you, man.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I think you chose the wrong title to get everyones attention .

Here is a flame retardent shield *throws shield*

As for your question, I have no ****ing clue.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
That was pretty ****ed up man but at the same time I have to respect it's genius. You got large amounts of people to at least post even if it is just death threats. And yes you would just see a reflection of the mirror.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I second all the flaming.

That bullshit is uncalled for.

You scared the **** out of everyone

for a stupid question that they're not

going to bother answering now. Wtf is with

the way you type.

It's really annoying

and I hate it so much.

Anyways... no, you would not see yourself.
You would see the mirrors reflection. Within that reflection, you would see another reflection.
This would continue forever and ever, resulting in the space/time continuum tearing at the seams.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Well you can only see through two way mirrors from one side, so I'd assume you'd see the other side of the two way mirror.
It makes an infinite regress of reflections.

That's how they made it look like robots in 'space control' had a robot revolution, even though there were only actually 2 robots.
If you're going to get people attention say Paris Hilton is dead although you may make more people sad instead of pissing them off, I would be sad to get my hopes and then find The number one cause of Herpes in celeberties still lives

Edit-That first bit is caps locked in anger like a 13 year old
Quote by captainjackass
Ozzy is Dead! .
Quote by captainjackass
sorry, i needed something to catch your attention.

you might have thought that bit of false advertising was a stroke of genius.

it appears lotsa folks here think that was a different kind of ............. "stroke".

i guess they won't accuse you of false advertising in your screen-name, though.

it must suck to be you right now, eh?

good luck.........................yer gonna need it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You're a dick. this is pointless. **** off home.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by captainjackass
sorry, i needed something to catch your attention. this question has been bugging me for a long time. someone on here asked long ago if you had a 2-way mirror and looked through it at a normal mirror parrell to your 2-way mirror, would you see yourself or the mirrors reflection???

You my sir, are a bastard!
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
you're mean *cries using tears as lubrication while masturbating to ozzy poster*
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Page 1 of 2