i already knew that

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
lol yea thats a good article

amusing
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
-Frank Zappa
Yeah, the URL kind of makes it lose some of its credibility, but the article still brings up a really good point.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
The link looks very promising.

ahaha.....
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
well i hope you all take this seriously and accept the simple explanation the author gives. then tells you to not accept simple explanations...

and btw the first quote was Stalin not Chuck Norris
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I've been visiting PWoT for 5 years now. They used to be HILARIOUS. Then the articles stopped. Then they started but were ALL about videogames and how the videogame industry needs to be changed. They were no longer funny, the site is nothing compared to what it used to be.

Check their archives. Their old stuff is good.
thats gay. im sure that coulda been explained without monkey bullshit. i didn't even finish it.
It's a good read, but nothing new.

You didn't figure it out, you read someone else's theory.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
lol well, I liked that article. It's pretty accurate. Brings up good points, in a silly kind of way.
I didn't have a signature until now.
I love that website.

I just read part 1 of the article and will finish it tomorrow. It's pretty interesting.